Oct 21, 2001, 07:05 AM
Your attitude is your alt
Thread OP

Customer Service? Is there really such a thing?

It's rare in these days to find real customer service whether it be in retail or commercial sales. It's even rarer, is that a word? , for me to give praise to a company unless they really have their act together. Well someone does and that someone is Hobby Lobby of Brentwood Tennessee.
I have been using Hobby Lobby for over 20 years buying odds and ends, a radio here, a receiver there, and have always felt that they did their best to give me what I wanted and needed.
The other day I dropped by to pick up some light weight wheels which have been out of stock for sometime. They were still out of stock Well to make a long story short, Mike Hines, the General Manager came to my aid and gave me a set of wheels out of a kit!
And to top it off, there was no charge! Now that's service, something very rare in todays market! I can tell you the next time I need something I'll be making a trip to Hobby Lobby!
By the way there web address is: www.hobby-lobby.com
Oh, the wheels work great they were just what I wanted!

Keep them Flying!

Gary

P.S. Thanks again Mike Hines!
to remove ads between posts
Oct 21, 2001, 07:48 AM
That's great to hear. Way to go HL!

I guess I was fortunate, too, this week. I placed 3 small orders with 3 different folks last Sunday. Balsa Products, Jet Set, and Dave Thacker. Guess what. I'm setting here 1 week later with all 3 orders delivered in LESS than a week. All orders were expertly packed and complete (no backorders )

A BIG thumbs-up to all! Now if I could only build as timely as these folks deliver.

Quick Reply