Jun 15, 2014, 01:27 PM
get your drive right...!
hi jamac,
Yes - if somebody will direct us to there specificstions....

Cheers Markus
to remove ads between posts
Jun 15, 2014, 02:02 PM
Trent from MyGeekShow did a nice review and spec description should you be interested:
http://diydrones.com/profiles/blogs/...raft-batteries
Panasonic specs:
http://industrial.panasonic.com/www-...CI4000CE54.pdf

Not sure if any of the specs contain the resistance data - I found some conflicting information but most of the sources give 55 mohms. Hope this is sufficient.

Thanks!
Jun 16, 2014, 01:20 PM
get your drive right...!
...in my opinion this cell is not suitable to drive motors - max rated Amps is only 6A!
Cheers Markus
Jun 17, 2014, 09:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eCalc
...in my opinion this cell is not suitable to drive motors - max rated Amps is only 6A!
Cheers Markus
They are - ie for long endurance (fpv) use.
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1880665
Jun 17, 2014, 10:19 AM
get your drive right...!
...ok, will be on the list with next database update.
Jun 21, 2014, 10:14 PM
SAM Elec GrdChmp04,07,10,12,14
Markus,
I had been using the Ecalc shown on NEU Motors site for choosing the correct prop and motor
combinations for competition and have to often use the "custom" setting on battery capacity.
I have found that this function is no longer available and I can't find it in the purchased edition either. Are you going to put this function back as a feature. I will gladly purchase Ecalc to get
this function back. I really need to be able to enter precise battery capacities into the calculations.
If not can I ask that certain capacities be added to the data base?
Regards,
Jay
Jun 22, 2014, 06:20 AM
get your drive right...!
Hi Jay,

on www.ecalc.ch with a valid membership the custom function is available when logged in.

cheers markus
Jun 22, 2014, 04:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eCalc
...ok, will be on the list with next database update.
Great, thanks!
Jun 23, 2014, 01:57 AM
---- --
hey markus,
I submitted data for 1 MicroDAN motor on the 30th of May. Can you verify that you received it since it was not included in the last database update.

thanks,
michael clyde
Jun 25, 2014, 01:09 PM
get your drive right...!
@michael,
...we got your data but still try to get somemore motors from dan in order to have some more...

cheers markus
Jun 26, 2014, 12:26 AM
---- --
markus,
As you are aware, the day you emailed him I talked to him on the phone about listing his motors on ecalc and was informed that he did not have the proper equip. to measure the resistance of his motors. That is why you have not heard from him... have you? So, meanwhile I submit "single motor data" on the "single motor data form" and am told you don't want "single" motor data for a manufacturer. This means I can expect a lifetime membership to ecalc since that is the estimated (if not longer) waiting time for Dan's complete motor data OR maybe you'll be changing the advertising for the paid version to read "Submit motor data in paid version ONLY if you also include every motor that the manufacturer makes"

michael clyde
Jun 26, 2014, 08:52 AM
get your drive right...!
dear michael,
there must be a misunderstanding - before open up a new manufacturer we try to geather some more motordata from them to offer the eCalc users more variety than just a single motor - this might take some time.
We do publish the submitted data provided they are complete and verifyable.

may I ask you to be a little more patient...

thanks
Markus
Jun 26, 2014, 05:52 PM
---- --
markus,
I'm sorry you misunderstood me. The motor data I submitted was from Dr Kiwi's motor data since MicroDAN does not have any Rm data for any of his motors and the few motors Dr Kiwi has tested at flybrushless.com he provided the rm data, the 2 or 3 submitted by MicroDAN do not have any Rm values listed, which will make any data submitted by MicroDAN to you UNUSABLE, according to your requirements. I shall insert the data manually each time instead of holding my breath and watching my paid subscription days dwindle away waiting for a paid for feature (that has some hidden prerequisites) to suddenly appear. After the paid subscription is over I won't even be able to enter the data without paying again. WOW. Seems like the movie Catch-22, a good comedy but, not as many laughs as this is.

michael clyde
Jun 29, 2014, 04:28 AM

Submitting motor request fails.....

Transmition Error - Übermittlungsfehler

Ups - an error did occure - please try again later

eCalc Team

Back to www.ecalc.ch
Jun 29, 2014, 04:52 AM
get your drive right...!
...we tested the form and it works normal - might be the server did have a temporary availability problem or you did enter a invalid email format (containing special characters).

cheers markus