This thread is privately moderated by Greg Beshouri, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 16, 2011, 07:15 PM
Trader Rating: 4
Cant fly enough
Thread OP
Wanted

Horizontal stab for a SoaringUSA Ruby

I have a glider and electric version of the Ruby offered by Soaring USA that I have been flying for years.

While flying the glider version today at rather hi speeds my repaired rudder hng failed and the rudder broke loose knocking off one of the horizontal stabilizers. I was able to land with minimum damage.

I scoured the hillside but could not find the horizontal stabilizer.

If anybody has one I would love to buy it.

I have attached some pictures of this great light air sloper for fun
to remove ads between posts
Jul 16, 2011, 11:05 PM
Trader Rating: 294
On the Go Fly List

Ruby

Hi Greg,

that's a drag...it must be up there somewhere

Is the RUBY the same as a Makis-Luna? I have one of those that I have not yet flown. Sorry I don't have an extra stab for you. Hopefully someone does.

Good luck on finding one.

Adam
Jul 17, 2011, 06:55 PM
Trader Rating: 17
Hello Greg:
I have a e-ruby from soaring usa with the servos installed, flown many times , no damage, multiplex 480 w/ gear drive , 6 HS-81MG's turnigy speed control, all work great, with tail surfaces of course for $400.00,give me a call 760-851-9353 Tom
Jul 17, 2011, 09:26 PM
Trader Rating: 4
Cant fly enough
Thread OP
Hi Adam,

They are similar but different: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=735222

Hi Tom,

I have seen your e-Ruby often. I sent you a PM.

Quick Reply