This thread is privately moderated by unclegeorge, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 15, 2011, 07:27 PM
Find More Posts by unclegeorge
Trader Rating: 263
Sold

WWII Pilot already painted for only $10!!!

If you want a really good looking WWII Warbird pilot for your 1/6 scale .40 to .60 Warbird, here you go!! I only have ONE left!!!

This guy is already painted and ready to glue in place.

He is incredibly detailed with a scarf, oxygen mask, maewest vest and goggles as you can see from his "Mug Shot"!

He is molded out of flexible vinyl and the face color is right on!

Specs: 3 1/2" tall, 3 3/8" wide & 2" deep. Weight is 2 1/2 OZ. If he is too tall, a visit to the old band saw will "cut him down to size"!

PM me if you want all or just one of these pilots for $10 each plus shipping.

Pay Pal now Accepted!!!
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 16, 2011, 12:32 AM
Find More Posts by lmphiddenacres
Trader Rating: 58
farmflyer

painted pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclegeorge View Post
If you want a really good looking WWII Warbird pilot for your 1/6 scale .40 to .60 Warbird, here you go!! I only have ONE left!!!

This guy is already painted and ready to glue in place.

He is incredibly detailed with a scarf, oxygen mask, maewest vest and goggles as you can see from his "Mug Shot"!

He is molded out of flexible vinyl and the face color is right on!

Specs: 3 1/2" tall, 3 3/8" wide & 2" deep. Weight is 2 1/2 OZ. If he is too tall, a visit to the old band saw will "cut him down to size"!

PM me if you want all or just one of these pilots for $10 each plus shipping.

Pay Pal now Accepted!!!
I would like one of them. How much is shipping? Thanks, Larry
Old Jul 16, 2011, 05:37 PM
Find More Posts by unclegeorge
Trader Rating: 263
Shipping would be $2 Parcel post.
Uncle George
Old Jul 22, 2011, 02:08 AM
Find More Posts by vf54
Trader Rating: 15

pilot figure

Joe, I just pm'd you....is your pilot sold.....do you have more?? Let me know...thanks