FrSky 2.4Ghz - Telemetry Hub & Sensor discussion - Page 101 - RC Groups
Jun 01, 2012, 06:08 PM
Rocket geek
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotozuk
We ship internationally.

Make sure you get the right receiver.
This past weekend, I flew the above setup in a rocket just for location purposes, and it worked o.k. The GPS took a while to lock, and also to re-acquire lock after the boost phase, but in a plane once it's locked it shouldn't be a problem.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 02, 2012, 06:51 PM
Please, help!
I connected a sail winch servo to my frsky D8R-II Plus receiver - then suddenly I lost connection between tx and rx. The rx will not bind ( I get two solid leds no matter what I am doing..).

Ideas for solution?

(ps. The servo is new but malfunction) - it does not react on my servo tester whitch goes nuts blinking or my futaba tx/rx...
Jun 02, 2012, 11:57 PM
Quote:
Almost..

That is your SHIPPED price with the correct receiver. All items in stock.

-Wayne
Wayne,

Thank you for your help!

I live in Canada, not too far away.

Sipping would cost a little more but it is nice to know they have everything in stock!

$136.92 including USPS shipping to Canada right?

EDIT: I've checked the website and $136.92 is the total including shipping to Canada.

That is nice!
Last edited by runner2k; Jun 03, 2012 at 12:06 AM.
Jun 02, 2012, 11:59 PM
Quote:
We ship internationally.

Make sure you get the right receiver.

Hello,

Do you work for Aloft Hobbies?
Jun 03, 2012, 12:15 AM
He IS Aloft
Jun 03, 2012, 03:21 AM
I had an interesting and very busy weekend last - as we held the first annual Wings For Wishes. We presented a check to Make-A-Wish Foundation for $4600.

I want to thank Aloft hobbies and FrSKY for assisting with the charity event. Hobby King also gave a big assist and I want to mention them too.

Of course I spent alot of time listening to pilots promoting or degrading this product of the other. Seems there are many opinions out there -- but .. and this is a fact.

I didn't find a single person there had ever had anything but positive experience with Aloft or FrSKY. I never heard a single criticism and I talked to alot of people about telemetry over 4 days. There was lots of interest -- but still lots of misconceptions about what telemetry is and how it's used.

There was one other young company discussed that had caught the attention of some. It's a new Lipo battery outlet that has people buzzing a good buzz. http://haiyinstore.com I won't discuss them because it's the wrong forum - but it's really great to see a handful of companies out there that have such a positive following do to great prices with superlative products and excellent customer service.
Jun 03, 2012, 09:18 AM
hi all read all post and still not sure if i can do this but can i use the fuc-3 to update the dht-u i have the drawing for the usb fuc3 for where the gnd tx rx and +5 are i have the drawing for the dht-u for the gnd tx and rx is it ok to just use a servo lead and cut the leads from the fuc3 and wire them to the servo lead that will then plug into the dht-u do i need to have the tx going to the rx or is it just tx to tx and rx to rx and the gnd i can power the dht-u from the radio so dont neet to use the + 5 is this all correct or could someone tell me the right process to be able to update the dht-u with the new logging firmware I HAVE AT PRESENT DHT-U IS VERSION 2 /D8R 11 PLUS VERSION 2 HUB VERSION 2 i just bought the wrong usb lead but hope i can mod it to update the dht-u thanks for any help
Last edited by hotshot1967; Jun 03, 2012 at 10:28 AM.
Jun 03, 2012, 03:19 PM

dht-u v2.3

hi i juste update to 2.3 (DHU_SD_Build120601)
and i see v2.2 on reboot is it normal??
thanks
Jun 03, 2012, 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foskje
Please, help!
I connected a sail winch servo to my frsky D8R-II Plus receiver - then suddenly I lost connection between tx and rx. The rx will not bind ( I get two solid leds no matter what I am doing..).

Ideas for solution?

(ps. The servo is new but malfunction) - it does not react on my servo tester whitch goes nuts blinking or my futaba tx/rx...
I ordered two new rxs. Still I wounder. Is it possible to reinstall firmware or update firmware on the Frsky D8R- II Plus?

I cant find those pins, last way out is solder directly on the chip...
Jun 03, 2012, 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by janlebelg
hi i juste update to 2.3 (DHU_SD_Build120601)
and i see v2.2 on reboot is it normal??
thanks
I think so... Propably they forgot to count up the displayed version.
Jun 03, 2012, 06:45 PM
throw new IOPilotException();
(wrong thread)
Last edited by IceWind; Jun 03, 2012 at 07:54 PM.
Jun 04, 2012, 10:54 AM
RC Soarer & wheel re-inventer

FAS-100 available at Himodel

Finaly FAS-100 is reaching the street

http://www.himodel.com/radios/FrSky_...r_FAS-100.html
Jun 04, 2012, 10:59 AM
It is in Europe for some weeks, price as above, but CHF instead USD.
Will have them end of this week, at 19.9 Euro.
Jun 04, 2012, 12:18 PM
Not sure stock has been anywhere for some weeks. I kept asking when they would be ready so I could order them asap.

Aloft Hobbies will have them in stock this week.

-Wayne
Jun 05, 2012, 05:26 AM

Another FrSky telemetry app

Dear community,
When a friend asked me to develop an Andoid App for his FrSky telemetry system I started reading this forum. I learned a lot from you and as a result I programmed this App to display and log all possible FrSky telemetry data. I believe it’s time to give something back to all of you. If you are interested you can download the app and some additional tools from this page ( www.hapeweb.com ). It’s freeware. It’s a beta version and thus has probably still some bugs, but it has been tested and worked fine.

App features:
- selectable sensor inputs ( basic frame and hub frame data), where each selection is show on a separate view page, incl. min/max values per session
- selectable alarms with configurable alarm thresholds
- selectable speech items
- logging of all data in CSV or OpenView format on SD-Card
- model specific settings and selections; alarm and sensor selection stored per model
- indicators for frame lost and GPS lost
- display and speech available in English and German ( auto selection by general phone settings)

The pictures may give you a first impression. Full documentation is available at my download page.

It’s not planned to distribute the source code nor to start a new software development discussion here. I believe this forum is probably not the right place for this. ( May be someone could give me a recommendation where to discuss it ).
But I’m ready to eliminate the bugs or to add new features. So, please give me some response ( here or using the contact form on my web page). Since I’m abroad for some days it may take a bit until I can answer. Please be patient

Hartmut