Thread Tools
Jul 04, 2012, 12:29 PM
Gone Huckin'
turnerm's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexGold
I became a father! Yahoooo!!! I have a son!!!
Awesome Alex!! Congratulations buddy!! There's nothing like being a father! Very proud for you!
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Jul 04, 2012, 01:21 PM
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
SteveT.'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexGold
I became a father! Yahoooo!!! I have a son!!!
Congratulations Alex...May he always have fair weather and wind under his wings!!

SteveT
Latest blog entry: My hangar...
Jul 04, 2012, 02:44 PM
Just wanna fly!
grovey's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexGold
I became a father! Yahoooo!!! I have a son!!!
Congrats!

Guys, I thought that I had ordered a spinner, evidently I did not as I can't find it mentioned on any of my invoices.

So... I have the Omega 130g motor, which spinner is that one I want? A 40mm spinner?
Jul 04, 2012, 03:24 PM
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
SteveT.'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by grovey
Congrats!

Guys, I thought that I had ordered a spinner, evidently I did not as I can't find it mentioned on any of my invoices.

So... I have the Omega 130g motor, which spinner is that one I want? A 40mm spinner?

Yes...from 3DHS or directly from Extreme Flight RC...

SteveT
Latest blog entry: My hangar...
Jul 04, 2012, 03:34 PM
Just wanna fly!
grovey's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveT.
Yes...from 3DHS or directly from Extreme Flight RC...

SteveT
Thanks - ordered.

One of these days I will have all the parts I need
Jul 04, 2012, 03:40 PM
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
SteveT.'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by grovey
Thanks - ordered.

One of these days I will have all the parts I need
Yup...or you will be starting all over when you buy another 3DHS plane (I.E. taking another drink of the Kool-Aid!!)

SteveT
Latest blog entry: My hangar...
Jul 04, 2012, 03:42 PM
Just wanna fly!
grovey's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveT.
Yup...or you will be starting all over when you buy another 3DHS plane (I.E. taking another drink of the Kool-Aid!!)

SteveT
Oh no, lol, I really need to keep it at just this one plane for now!
Jul 04, 2012, 04:38 PM
No, I won't ship it. Don't ask
quadracer's Avatar
Yep, might as well order the next airframe while you're logged in.
Jul 04, 2012, 05:10 PM
TEAM HILLBILLY
3Dplank's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by grovey
Oh no, lol, I really need to keep it at just this one plane for now!
I said that once too How is the build going?
Jul 04, 2012, 05:15 PM
Just wanna fly!
grovey's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Dplank
I said that once too How is the build going?
Hehe

Did not do too much today, but I started, got the ailerons glued, cut the holes in the fuselage and wings, thats about it

In other news, had a bad day today, with my new UMX MiG. On its second flight I messed up, grrr, and cartwheeled the plane. May need to make some repairs.
Jul 04, 2012, 05:19 PM
TEAM HILLBILLY
3Dplank's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by grovey
Hehe

Did not do too much today, but I started, got the ailerons glued, cut the holes in the fuselage and wings, thats about it

In other news, had a bad day today, with my new UMX MiG. On its second flight I messed up, grrr, and cartwheeled the plane. May need to make some repairs.
put some thin ca around the corners of the motorbox.
Jul 04, 2012, 05:43 PM
Just wanna fly!
grovey's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Dplank
put some thin ca around the corners of the motorbox.
Oh yeah, I did that too!
Jul 04, 2012, 06:15 PM
Gone Huckin'
turnerm's Avatar
And drink a cold beer (or ten) during the build. I find that "those" builds are always the best!
Jul 04, 2012, 06:35 PM
No, I won't ship it. Don't ask
quadracer's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by turnerm
And drink a cold beer (or ten) during the build. I find that "those" builds are always the best!
That'll make your planes spin like crazy. Even when they're just sittin on the table.
Jul 04, 2012, 06:39 PM
Fly Low, Fly 3d, Repair Often
davebloomer's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by turnerm
And drink a cold beer (or ten) during the build. I find that "those" builds are always the best!
+1 Coors light makes it fly the best.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Product 3DHS 41" Edge "$99 Buck Huck" Ducati Mechanic 3D Flying 17299 Mar 27, 2012 03:37 PM
Sold 3dhs 41' edge buck huck bnf JBuck Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 7 Jul 02, 2011 06:58 AM
Sold 3DHS 41" EDGE - ORANGE - 99 Buck Huck 6L6Amp Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 14 Aug 22, 2010 07:45 PM