3DHS 48" EDGE 540 (1.5 Buck Huck) - Page 2 - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Jul 12, 2011, 01:26 AM
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
SteveT.'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathan7x70
Will all the planes off the first batch be shipped on one day or will it take several days?
I "think" Ben said they are already shipped (though I could be wrong)... Ben and crew are "uber" fast!!!

SteveT
Latest blog entry: My hangar...
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Jul 12, 2011, 01:34 AM
Fly, fly, fly, fly , fly more!
jonathan7x70's Avatar
a newbie question... Why pull pull only on the rudder or why not push pull on the rudder?
Jul 12, 2011, 01:37 AM
Fly, fly, fly, fly , fly more!
jonathan7x70's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveTtoooo
I "think" Ben said they are already shipped (though I could be wrong)... Ben and crew are "uber" fast!!!

SteveT
I thought I read that too but thought maybe if they only did 300 per day it would take 2 or 3 days to get all out. either way is good. the time will come.

thanks for the help!!!
Jul 12, 2011, 02:55 AM
ExtremeFlight - 3DHS - Legacy
blucor basher's Avatar
Quote:
a newbie question... Why pull pull only on the rudder or why not push pull on the rudder?
So that it will balance.
Jul 12, 2011, 06:23 AM
God is my pilot
JimTMich's Avatar
Mine will be here tomorrow! Been waiting a while for this one. Thanks Ben!
Jul 12, 2011, 08:35 AM
Registered User, Yes Please!
gtrplaya101's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathan7x70
I thought I read that too but thought maybe if they only did 300 per day it would take 2 or 3 days to get all out. either way is good. the time will come.

thanks for the help!!!
If you did not recieve a shipping notification, then you are on the second batch.
Jul 12, 2011, 09:03 AM
doh!
ryan_m's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathan7x70
a newbie question... Why pull pull only on the rudder or why not push pull on the rudder?
Elaborating a bit... moving the rudder servo to the tail for a push pull arrangement moves about 3/4 ounce from near the CG point to the very tail of the plane and will move the CG back quite a bit.
Jul 12, 2011, 12:06 PM
Addicted to 3DHS and EF
3Daddict's Avatar
Mine will be here Thursday. I hope the UPS does not break it, but they have managed to break something on every plane I have ever ordered.
Jul 12, 2011, 04:23 PM
Byron C
3DeltaFly's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Daddict
Mine will be here Thursday. I hope the UPS does not break it, but they have managed to break something on every plane I have ever ordered.
Yeah, I noticed that when UPS changed over to their "new and improved" package sorting equipment all my incoming packages began showing excessive wear, tear, dings, and holes. After the hassle of having to go through multiple damage claims with USP I gave up on them. Switched my company over to FedEx's Ground Service about 3 years ago, and the result is 90% less damage claims.

Byron

http://www.hamradiobug.com
Jul 12, 2011, 04:37 PM
Ready, Post, Aim
wedgewing's Avatar
Guys.... what happens to a package could be on your delivery truck and have nothing to do with the decision on the carrier.... If you haven't heard it before, there are a bizzilion reasons for why the shipments come UPS and none of us are in Ben's shoes so if you have a specific complaint about a specific delivery speak specifically to Ben..he has always taken care of his 3DHS customers...

if someone wants to share their woes over shippers or non-specifics you can go to the chit-chat forum and work a thread there... Just saying.....
Jul 12, 2011, 04:40 PM
Fly, fly, fly, fly , fly more!
jonathan7x70's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by wedgewing
Guys.... what happens to a package could be on your delivery truck and have nothing to do with the decision on the carrier.... If you haven't heard it before, there are a bizzilion reasons for why the shipments come UPS and none of us are in Ben's shoes so if you have a specific complaint about a specific delivery speak specifically to Ben..he has always taken care of his 3DHS customers...

if someone wants to share their woes over shippers or non-specifics you can go to the chit-chat forum and work a thread there... Just saying.....
Agreed. That should be in that RED part... If you dont like shipping carriers you can drive all the way over here. LOL dont ask.. haha Love it!
Jul 12, 2011, 05:38 PM
Registered User, Yes Please!
gtrplaya101's Avatar
Got anxious about waiting for my plane, so I decided to play with some custom decal designs! I know the fonts are all wrong, I just wanted to get a idea of what it would look like! Whats everyone think?
Jul 12, 2011, 05:39 PM
ExtremeFlight - 3DHS - Legacy
blucor basher's Avatar
I like lots of decal-coverage, so I say go for it.
Jul 12, 2011, 06:12 PM
The RED filters through
RedTalon's Avatar
Received mine!

Most of the office wanted me to open it on the spot.... So I did!

"It's so light" was a common comment.

I've got a club meeting today and a company party Thursday night, but this will fly this weekend!

Thank you Ben.
Jul 12, 2011, 06:19 PM
Barefoot Birkinsomething
rcbirk21's Avatar
hey ben-

is the rest of the first batch sold out? debating on getting one, and if i missed the first shipment ill just put the money away from something else from 3dhs


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Product 3DHS 41" Edge "$99 Buck Huck" Ducati Mechanic 3D Flying 17299 Mar 27, 2012 04:37 PM
Sold 3dhs 41' edge buck huck bnf JBuck Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 7 Jul 02, 2011 07:58 AM
Sold 3DHS 41" EDGE - ORANGE - 99 Buck Huck 6L6Amp Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 14 Aug 22, 2010 08:45 PM