Jul 05, 2012, 03:58 PM
Blew out my flip flop
Hey guys,

I have a friend who flies dlg's, who has a young man in his family with a blood disease. He wants to see some rc helicopters fly for his birthday. I suggested they bring him out to the field...that way he could see both planes and heli's, and maybe we could get him a little stick time on the trainer. I think that'd make his day.... I just need Greg to call me with a date. I hope we can organize it for a sat or sun

Do we have anyone who can fly a heli?

Robert, you generate enough offense already...
to remove ads between posts
Jul 05, 2012, 05:49 PM

abduction

Thanks guys for the support,hopefully things will work out by then,seems like I haven't been to the club in a month.
Jul 05, 2012, 07:00 PM
ChangeBegins AtTheDinnerTable
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Hogue
Hey guys,

I have a friend who flies dlg's, who has a young man in his family with a blood disease. He wants to see some rc helicopters fly for his birthday. I suggested they bring him out to the field...that way he could see both planes and heli's, and maybe we could get him a little stick time on the trainer. I think that'd make his day.... I just need Greg to call me with a date. I hope we can organize it for a sat or sun

Do we have anyone who can fly a heli?

Robert, you generate enough offense already...
Wow i didn't know you had friends . Just an FYI my 550 is down for repair , but i still got the little bird . Dan is working this weekend , not sure about Uncle Vinny !
Jul 05, 2012, 10:38 PM

I have a generator

You can borrow it.It's a big one tho.7500 on wheels !
Jul 06, 2012, 07:08 AM
Hey, watch this!

Who?

Youse guys keep talking about some guy named Larry. I can't put a face to it but didn't we used to have a guy in the club with that name?
Jul 06, 2012, 11:56 AM
Mrs. Diggs
Sorry guys. Been keeping him busy and out of the sun. Plumping him up at lunches and dinners. Baking him cookies and feeding him mudslides.
Jul 06, 2012, 12:03 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissJamie
Sorry guys. Been keeping him busy and out of the sun. Plumping him up at lunches and dinners. Baking him cookies and feeding him mudslides.
Ummm its really hot where I'm working too !
Jul 06, 2012, 07:18 PM
Vinnie D
Quote:
Originally Posted by killowatt
Wow i didn't know you had friends . Just an FYI my 550 is down for repair , but i still got the little bird . Dan is working this weekend , not sure about Uncle Vinny !
Robert i have to work this weekend, but you can take rappy if you need it. Call me
Jul 08, 2012, 02:03 PM
Master T-Rex Assembler
Quote:
Originally Posted by depirov55
Robert i have to work this weekend, but you can take rappy if you need it. Call me
Im working to maybe he could coms out during the week?
Jul 08, 2012, 09:32 PM
Blew out my flip flop
Havent heard from Greg yet, guys, so I don't know exactly when the boy's bday is beyond "soon"
Jul 10, 2012, 08:52 PM
I planning on going to henderson this weekend, is anyone else plan on going?
Jul 11, 2012, 07:32 AM
Master T-Rex Assembler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky2times
I planning on going to henderson this weekend, is anyone else plan on going?
(Not so much) but heading to the field today????
Jul 11, 2012, 11:10 AM
I wish I could but I have to work
Jul 11, 2012, 12:24 PM
Mrs. Diggs
Diggs and I are going. I am assuming Larry is going too
Jul 11, 2012, 05:23 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissJamie
Diggs and I are going. I am assuming Larry is going too
Who is Diggs ?