Thread Tools
Old Jul 05, 2012, 04:58 PM
David Hogue is offline
Find More Posts by David Hogue
Blew out my flip flop
David Hogue's Avatar
Hey guys,

I have a friend who flies dlg's, who has a young man in his family with a blood disease. He wants to see some rc helicopters fly for his birthday. I suggested they bring him out to the field...that way he could see both planes and heli's, and maybe we could get him a little stick time on the trainer. I think that'd make his day.... I just need Greg to call me with a date. I hope we can organize it for a sat or sun

Do we have anyone who can fly a heli?

Robert, you generate enough offense already...
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 05, 2012, 06:49 PM
larrysoaring is offline
Find More Posts by larrysoaring
Registered User

abduction


Thanks guys for the support,hopefully things will work out by then,seems like I haven't been to the club in a month.
Old Jul 05, 2012, 08:00 PM
killowatt is offline
Find More Posts by killowatt
ChangeBegins AtTheDinnerTable
killowatt's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Hogue View Post
Hey guys,

I have a friend who flies dlg's, who has a young man in his family with a blood disease. He wants to see some rc helicopters fly for his birthday. I suggested they bring him out to the field...that way he could see both planes and heli's, and maybe we could get him a little stick time on the trainer. I think that'd make his day.... I just need Greg to call me with a date. I hope we can organize it for a sat or sun

Do we have anyone who can fly a heli?

Robert, you generate enough offense already...
Wow i didn't know you had friends . Just an FYI my 550 is down for repair , but i still got the little bird . Dan is working this weekend , not sure about Uncle Vinny !
Old Jul 05, 2012, 11:38 PM
toycollector is offline
Find More Posts by toycollector
Registered User
toycollector's Avatar

I have a generator


You can borrow it.It's a big one tho.7500 on wheels !
Old Jul 06, 2012, 08:08 AM
Raymond-leflyr is online now
Find More Posts by Raymond-leflyr
Hey, watch this!
Raymond-leflyr's Avatar

Who?


Youse guys keep talking about some guy named Larry. I can't put a face to it but didn't we used to have a guy in the club with that name?
Old Jul 06, 2012, 12:56 PM
MissJamie is offline
Find More Posts by MissJamie
Mrs. Diggs
MissJamie's Avatar
Sorry guys. Been keeping him busy and out of the sun. Plumping him up at lunches and dinners. Baking him cookies and feeding him mudslides.
RCG Plus Member
Old Jul 06, 2012, 01:03 PM
killowatt is offline
Find More Posts by killowatt
ChangeBegins AtTheDinnerTable
killowatt's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissJamie View Post
Sorry guys. Been keeping him busy and out of the sun. Plumping him up at lunches and dinners. Baking him cookies and feeding him mudslides.
Ummm its really hot where I'm working too !
Old Jul 06, 2012, 08:18 PM
depirov55 is offline
Find More Posts by depirov55
Vinnie D
depirov55's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by killowatt View Post
Wow i didn't know you had friends . Just an FYI my 550 is down for repair , but i still got the little bird . Dan is working this weekend , not sure about Uncle Vinny !
Robert i have to work this weekend, but you can take rappy if you need it. Call me
Old Jul 08, 2012, 03:03 PM
rusty2 is offline
Find More Posts by rusty2
Master T-Rex Assembler
rusty2's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by depirov55 View Post
Robert i have to work this weekend, but you can take rappy if you need it. Call me
Im working to maybe he could coms out during the week?
.
Old Jul 08, 2012, 10:32 PM
David Hogue is offline
Find More Posts by David Hogue
Blew out my flip flop
David Hogue's Avatar
Havent heard from Greg yet, guys, so I don't know exactly when the boy's bday is beyond "soon"
Old Jul 10, 2012, 09:52 PM
Nicky2times is offline
Find More Posts by Nicky2times
Registered User
Nicky2times's Avatar
I planning on going to henderson this weekend, is anyone else plan on going?
Old Jul 11, 2012, 08:32 AM
rusty2 is offline
Find More Posts by rusty2
Master T-Rex Assembler
rusty2's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky2times View Post
I planning on going to henderson this weekend, is anyone else plan on going?
(Not so much) but heading to the field today????
Old Jul 11, 2012, 12:10 PM
Nicky2times is offline
Find More Posts by Nicky2times
Registered User
Nicky2times's Avatar
I wish I could but I have to work
Old Jul 11, 2012, 01:24 PM
MissJamie is offline
Find More Posts by MissJamie
Mrs. Diggs
MissJamie's Avatar
Diggs and I are going. I am assuming Larry is going too
RCG Plus Member
Old Jul 11, 2012, 06:23 PM
killowatt is offline
Find More Posts by killowatt
ChangeBegins AtTheDinnerTable
killowatt's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissJamie View Post
Diggs and I are going. I am assuming Larry is going too
Who is Diggs ?


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion FPV Heli Info Thread: Pic's, Video, set ups, etc... Crash9 FPV Talk 528 Dec 10, 2015 12:12 AM
Mini-Review THE OFFICIAL WING 450 V2/V1 THREAD - FAQ's, PIC's, VID's batusaix Mini Helis 383 Dec 13, 2012 03:19 AM
Discussion official 2011 Fermin PrePSSfest pic thread I'm Rick James Slope 21 May 27, 2011 11:13 PM
Discussion Parkzone Sukhoi SU26 video/pic thread GoldCraft Micro Ready-to-Fly 6 Aug 11, 2009 05:04 PM
Discussion Chicago Pic and Video thread 2007 ORD2FRA Chicagoland ParkFlyers 6 Oct 08, 2007 07:32 PM