May 15, 2015, 07:53 AM
3Delicious
The club needs to have the refrigerator replaced. If anyone knows of a good used one in the $150-$250 range, please advise.
to remove ads between posts
May 16, 2015, 06:56 AM
Hey, watch this!

Think Small . . .

. . . given my many natural limitations, I tend to think 'small'. So, that leads me to speculate on why we need a full size 'fridge. Would one of those dorm-room versions be enough for the member who just wants to keep a soda can or two cold for a couple of hours at the field - that day. There would be room for a couple or three twelve-packs if the club wanted to get back into soda selling again. Just a thought.

While I'm 'here' I thought I would mention that the field and runway look wonderful. But it may be time to repair or remove some of the tables (and lower one or two that I have difficulty getting up to sit on maybe?) Just a thought.

Someone mentioned Aero-towing. What a silly idea. But I suppose if someone had a glider with a nose release something could be worked out behind, say, a Fun Cub. Just a thought.
May 21, 2015, 12:17 PM
Hey, watch this!
By way of opening lines of communication (and two things I forgot) . . .

1. The other day when I left the field I couldn't see another vehicle behind me all the way to the school, but when I got to the end of Galilee at 210 there was a state trooper right on my tail. I never saw him and I wouldn't have said I was travelling any faster than usual but I had to wonder where he came from and why he got right up my tailpipe. I just thought I'd mention it if it might save someone a ticket.

2. I also forgot to mention that there is a box of LG and other stuff in the clubhouse. Please take what you can use - or might use. I thought about taking it to the next swap meet but I thought I wouldn't get much for it and maybe a JCACer or two might be able to use some of it.

3. The field looks wonderful.
May 22, 2015, 05:11 PM
Hey, watch this!

"Going Up"

I was thinking of taking in the balloon event Saturday morning - but it didn't take long for me to realize that playing with toy airplanes takes priorities over everything (except perhaps the birth of a grandchild - maybe).
Aug 17, 2015, 10:04 AM
aka: Flowers
Just listed a plane for sale in our
"for sale" thread
SOLD
Last edited by dlfcci; Aug 26, 2015 at 03:42 PM.
Oct 15, 2017, 06:26 PM
Hello club members, this thread is not very active, wondering if the club and field are still around. I moved a little closer to the field, thinking of getting back into crashing. I was a member in your club a few years back, i fly (try to) helicopters though. Names Howard Boucha, maybe someone will remember me.
Oct 15, 2017, 06:29 PM
I think i remember you Raymond, if i recall you werent too thrilled of having another chopper pilot around. Never the less, it would be nice to come out to the field.

Quick Reply