Oct 28, 2020, 02:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantAntCowboy
This is very cool.
Do you know the altitude?
Youíre flying FPV I assume? (Must be amazing!)

thanks! altitude 1-1.5 km. yes fpv, configuration in video description
to remove ads between posts
Oct 28, 2020, 05:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellairvideo
I got some nice close up fly byís of this huge plane today & will post it to youtube next week
Nice looking forward to that.

I actually got a pretty cool slow-mo fly by today captured at 240fps. Though I may try it again because it was a bit out of focus. (Didnít have my film crew today... haha)
Oct 28, 2020, 05:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al2rc
thanks! altitude 1-1.5 km. yes fpv, configuration in video description
Very cool, as I said before it must be amazing to fly FPV like that.

I just recently got into some basic FPV with an EMAX EZ Pilot and 100% see the appeal. Want a Cinewhoop or race drone of some sort now. Love the idea of capturing footage with a GoPro or similar mounted.

Thanks for sharing!
Oct 29, 2020, 07:45 PM

Cessna 150 Z flights

Quote:
Nice looking forward to that.

I actually got a pretty cool slow-mo fly by today captured at 240fps. Though I may try it again because it was a bit out of focus. (Didnít have my film crew today... haha)
That is great! Well done
Just edited the new flight video & had dome great close fly byís on this large 2.1m aircraft
I will post it on YouTube Sat.
Oct 30, 2020, 07:25 AM

Flying the Big Cessna 150 2.1m

This large scale aircraft flies so well in most conditions. In this series of flights at the beach, the winds were light and most landing's were virtually 'dead stick' or low power. The battery was a ZOP Power 5000mAh 22.2v 85c providing plenty of power for the size. I did break on of the spar connections, but before ordering a complete set @ A$49.95, I managed to find a plastic part and attached with some modification on the flexable fuse link. Works so well that I cancelled the order. Enjoy the flight using multiple camera angles.

E-flite Cessna 150 Z 2.1m Ocean Beaches (11 min 35 sec)
Oct 30, 2020, 08:13 AM
Quote:
This large scale aircraft flies so well in most conditions. In this series of flights at the beach, the winds were light and most landing's were virtually 'dead stick' or low power. The battery was a ZOP Power 5000mAh 22.2v 85c providing plenty of power for the size. I did break on of the spar connections, but before ordering a complete set @ A$49.95, I managed to find a plastic part and attached with some modification on the flexable fuse link. Works so well that I cancelled the order. Enjoy the flight using multiple camera angles.

https://youtu.be/3snWFiFd8YY
Watched the whole show. Enjoyed it!
Looks like the mighty C-150 slows to a walking pace on landing.

Do you have only one Insta360?
Oct 30, 2020, 05:15 PM

Only one.... @$202

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATA Flyer
Watched the whole show. Enjoyed it!
Looks like the mighty C-150 slows to a walking pace on landing.

Do you have only one Insta360?
Yes she is a floater in the air, just like the real one i flew many years ago.
Only 1 Insta go but have other micro cameras.
Nov 02, 2020, 03:43 PM
Quote:

https://youtu.be/3snWFiFd8YY
Excellent, I think the ground shots came out great, they definitely provide a bit more context to the flights. I also liked the inclusion of random people/conversation.

The other day I attached my Insta360 one camera for the first time, footage was amazing, even captured an insane near disaster... Iíll share once I get it edited.

What do you use to edit your Insta360 footage?
Nov 02, 2020, 05:26 PM

Looking forward to your cideo

Quote:
Excellent, I think the ground shots came out great, they definitely provide a bit more context to the flights. I also liked the inclusion of random people/conversation.

The other day I attached my Insta360 one camera for the first time, footage was amazing, even captured an insane near disaster... I’ll share once I get it edited.

What do you use to edit your Insta360 footage?
Thanks do much.
I use final cut X but you could use the cut down version iMovie if you have a mac.
I will try a flight with cam’s on the F15 .
Nov 02, 2020, 06:49 PM
Quote:
Thanks do much.
I use final cut X but you could use the cut down version iMovie if you have a mac.
I will try a flight with camís on the F15 .
Nice, Iím also using FCPX (and sometimes iMovie for quick things) but do my rough Insta360 edits in the app.

Actually youíre using the InstaGo which isnít 360 and so editing is similar to a normal action cam I guess.

Definitely curious to see some F15 ďTop GunĒ action!
Nov 02, 2020, 11:53 PM
Quote:
Nice, I’m also using FCPX (and sometimes iMovie for quick things) but do my rough Insta360 edits in the app.

Actually you’re using the InstaGo which isn’t 360 and so editing is similar to a normal action cam I guess.

Definitely curious to see some F15 “Top Gun” action!
I had the E-flite Eagle up last night with the super bright nav. lights on the wing....sure drew onlookers who loved it.
32c today & everyone is at the beach as it is a public holiday so hopefully this week I will get a flight in
Last edited by bellairvideo; Nov 03, 2020 at 01:43 AM. Reason: added
Nov 06, 2020, 02:24 AM
another castle ruins - Hasenburg, close to my hometown

Zřícenina hradu Hazmburk (1 min 42 sec)
Nov 06, 2020, 11:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeah74
another castle ruins - Hasenburg, close to my hometown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgnxv2yQ_EI
Extremely nice footage. What are you using? Drone/Camera?
Nov 06, 2020, 01:46 PM
Quote:
Extremely nice footage. What are you using? Drone/Camera?
Thank you :-) I have Phantom 3 PRO.
Nov 06, 2020, 07:43 PM

Very nice footage & area

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeah74
Thank you :-) I have Phantom 3 PRO.
A great drone. I used it when in video production. Now I have the DJI Spark as I am retired. The new 249 gram Mini version 2 drone looks good with Ocusync 2

Quick Reply