Nov 07, 2019, 11:09 AM
32 slideways, thanks for the info, much appreciated. I see HobbyKing has the servoless 33x35 retracts for mains and so does Ebay. The steering one is not available and will look for an alternate.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 07, 2019, 05:02 PM
Banggood.com also used to have them listed. (I have not looked recently)
RC Castle? Hobby Paradise?
Nov 07, 2019, 07:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterVRC
Banggood.com also used to have them listed. (I have not looked recently)
RC Castle? Hobby Paradise?
Thanks PeterVRC, will look there too. It's starting to be winter here in Upstate NY, so looks like a great time to keep working on my A-10 additions. Did you ever make any 3D parts for it like you did the Mig 29? Just curious if you had. I got your files for the Mig from your thread.
Nov 08, 2019, 12:52 AM
No, none for the LX A-10... but that is a good idea. It needs a little bit more 'scale detail' stuff on it.
Landing Gear 'fairings' on the Main Gear, and a Nose Door would be nice for a start.

Though those need to be custom to how you made the Gear..
Somewhat of a chance to make them 'easily alterable', in design, so that the 3D Model can be changed to suit measurement differences.
eg The Door is the same, but the 'posts' holding them off the Oleo would likely be different distance required.

And I need them for the Freewing A-10 also, so I would do a 'universal' type design that can be edited easily for the two (many variation) types.

I need some extra DRAG so that Landings are more 'forced' to be done to full scale manner.

Quick Reply