This thread is privately moderated by PittSpecial, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 03, 2011, 02:59 AM
Right Rudder
Thread OP
Data

Airfield Messerschmitt Bf-109 Spinner Mod!

I have to tell you that watching that Video my buddy Gerry recorded for me really bothered me at the end when I was attempting to TAXI the model back to me.

No, it was not because of the bumpy Grass field (freshly Cut just this past Friday!) but, the ugly Spinner Assembly that comes with this model. Certainly the Spinner assembly is robust and strong but, no where near the Scale effect of the Full size Me Bf-109.

I was in one of my Local Hobby Shops today and my eye got locked in to one PARK ZONE Bf-109 Spinner Assembly and would you believe they are pretty much the same size as that from the Airfield Bf-109!

I have completely fit check assessments and brain storming as to how I am going to attach the spinner cap (most important due to the spiral paint design!).

Well, I will not bore you all with the technical details here but, allow me to share some pictures of the fit checks!

Another picture showing the comparison of both the STOCK Spinner and PZ Bf-109 Spinner!
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply