Canterbury J General Discussion - Page 73 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Dec 06, 2017, 07:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoamCrusher
Stephen: Get a few more and you can hold an NCR.
We'll come to Texas for a CJ NCR.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 06, 2017, 08:25 PM
Modeler/ Historian
How cool would that be! Well we will see how it goes this year. We are off to a running start.
Dec 06, 2017, 09:43 PM
Seeing as how my CJ has not seen the water yet my motive for the second one is a bit different. I am one of the lucky sailors that has a wife that enjoys sailing. When I was sailing Solings I built one for her, so it follows that now that I have upgraded to a CJ she will have one also. She fits in well with the group that we sail with and she is a good sailor as well so why not add another beautiful boat to the group.

Doug

CJ #598
Yesterday, 01:05 AM
Modeler/ Historian
A few shots of the CJs at El Dorado park today. Thanks for hosting us.
Yesterday, 01:47 AM
Nice to meet several folks in person from this forum and chat in person ... will see what the new Yr brings ...

Safe travels back home to TEXAS Stephen and your son ... longest distance for those attending.

Merry Christmas and be safe during your holiday travels (at least this yr staying home vs travel to VA or Poland)
Today, 12:28 AM
Modeler/ Historian
It was a grand day out for sure!