Jun 30, 2011, 07:38 PM
Long Range FPV !!!
Thread OP
Yippee!

Win a FREE Dragon Link UHF RC System - Video Contest

Here is everyones chance to win a FREE complete Dragon Link UHF RC system. All you have to do is post the best High Definition FPV video in this thread to enter, we will take a poll and everyone will vote on 31 July to determine the winner, and a Dragon Link system will be shipped to the winner right away, no wait . The rules are:

You must NOT own, use, or be involved in any way with a UHF system, this contest is for the FPV flyers that currently standard RC systems.

Your video must be mostly High Definition Footage, 720P or better, in standard 16 x 9 format. Non HD, standard footage can also be in the video, but the video must be mostly HD.

The video must be FPV related. Be creative ! Beautiful scenery is always nice, but this is not the only way to win. Show yourself, those ground shots, creative audio, anything showing you good time with FPV can also be popular. Whatever video everyone likes the best will win !!!

Mike
to remove ads between posts
Jun 30, 2011, 08:42 PM
I win. ;-)

Winter Special (2 min 51 sec)
Jun 30, 2011, 08:46 PM
Quoting the rules before you change it so everyone knows I am not cheating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JettPilot
Here is everyones chance to win a FREE complete Dragon Link UHF RC system. All you have to do is post the best High Definition FPV video in this thread to enter, we will take a poll and everyone will vote on 31 July to determine the winner, and a Dragon Link system will be shipped to the winner right away, no wait . The rules are:

You must NOT own, use, or be involved in any way with a UHF system, this contest is for the FPV flyers that currently standard RC systems.

Your video must be mostly High Definition Footage, 720P or better, in standard 16 x 9 format. Non HD, standard footage can also be in the video, but the video must be mostly HD.

The video must be FPV related. Be creative ! Beautiful scenery is always nice, but this is not the only way to win. Show yourself, those ground shots, creative audio, anything showing you good time with FPV can also be popular. Whatever video everyone likes the best will win !!!

Mike
Jun 30, 2011, 08:50 PM
by posting a video that was made using an UHF system you are hence associated with a UHF system and disqualified

good try though
Jun 30, 2011, 08:50 PM
Navigator
He clearly said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JettPilot

Mike

If I had an HD camera I would enter
Jun 30, 2011, 08:52 PM
I personally am not "own, use, or be involved in any way with a UHF system, this contest is for the FPV flyers that currently standard RC systems".

That statement has nothing to do with the video posted either. The rule for the video is 100% adhered too.

Its still a community vote at the end of the day... so dont get your panties in a wad.
Jun 30, 2011, 08:54 PM
once you post something on YouTube, its no long YOUR VIDEO....or did none of you read that statement they have in the EULA.
Jun 30, 2011, 08:55 PM
Until that day we can post the videos?
Jun 30, 2011, 08:55 PM
Mike, sorry for destroying the beginning of this thread...wasn't intended.
Jun 30, 2011, 08:57 PM
Long Range FPV !!!
Thread OP
Hahahaah,

Nice try, I am sure that one would have one. Trappys videos are awesome, something that we can all aspire to. But saying " your video " seemd to pretty obvious so I did not take care to be super specific about it... But it must by YOUR video, not Trappys, or NASA's, etc. etc.

Mike
Jun 30, 2011, 09:07 PM
free DL for trying?
Jun 30, 2011, 09:11 PM
Jett Pilot you better settle and give him the dl you don't want to have to go over the wording with a microscope
Jun 30, 2011, 09:19 PM
Perhaps you should get some lawyers to look over the rules...
Jun 30, 2011, 10:47 PM
Man, wish I had an HD camera to try and participate. Can't even afford that!
Jun 30, 2011, 11:52 PM
Village Idiot!
Damn! Wrong thread...

Quick Reply