Jun 30, 2011, 09:56 AM
Never left one up there yet...
Thread OP
Discussion

3DHS 47" Osiris

I have a good friend who is interested in the new 47" Osiris but would like to know the stats on it. Particularly the weight W/O battery and the wing area. Can anyone in the "know" provide this info?

Thanks

MJ
to remove ads between posts
Jun 30, 2011, 02:26 PM
I work for ExtremeFlightRC
MJ, we're preparing all the specs, once we have the sheet done, we'll post the info on the product page. Unless AJ is hanging the web (I expect he's practicing) there's not really anyone else in the know.
Jul 09, 2011, 01:59 PM
How close are they and when do you expect to ship.
Jul 09, 2011, 05:41 PM
It's just a plane.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ernies
How close are they and when do you expect to ship.
Assuming they were on the same container with the other planes that just arrived they will start shipping on Monday.
Jul 09, 2011, 07:48 PM
Thanks that is great.
Jul 10, 2011, 10:46 PM
When in doubt, gas it!
This really looks like a really cool plane. I've made myself a parts list and priced everything out. Now I just need to come up with a few extra bucks and get this thing ordered!

I suppose since they are just getting in, no one has one yet... Looking forward to some build/flight reports.

Jul 11, 2011, 04:36 PM
Registered Snoozer
Good news! Just received an email from 3DHS saying that my 47" Osiris has been shipped. Has anyone started a build thread on this plane yet?

Neil
Jul 11, 2011, 05:52 PM
When in doubt, gas it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil Morse
Good news! Just received an email from 3DHS saying that my 47" Osiris has been shipped. Has anyone started a build thread on this plane yet?

Neil
I haven't seen a build thread yet. I guess since yours is already on the way that means you have to do one!
Jul 11, 2011, 07:06 PM
Registered Snoozer
LOL. Not likely since I still need all the help I can get.

Neil
Jul 11, 2011, 07:45 PM
When in doubt, gas it!
Quote:
LOL. Not likely since I still need all the help I can get.

Neil
Hey that is the best way to get help and help any other newbies! Take pictures along the way and post your progress and that way if you have questions others can jump in and help!!!

(no pressure) Do it! (no pressure)
Jul 11, 2011, 08:11 PM
It's just a plane.
Quote:
Ditto. Got mine as well. Should be here on Thursday and I'm off on Friday!
Jul 11, 2011, 09:59 PM
When in doubt, gas it!
Quote:

Neil
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZackJones
Ditto. Got mine as well. Should be here on Thursday and I'm off on Friday!
Just so you know... I'm REALLY JEALOUS!!!
Jul 18, 2011, 01:07 PM

Impressions?

Hi. I was just looking at this thread and wondering what your impressions are so far. The 47" Osiris looks like a great pattern plane. I just ordered a 3D foamie from 3DHS but would also like a pattern plane to hone my flying skills. The 3D foamie is just for fun and small flying locations.
Jul 18, 2011, 06:22 PM
When in doubt, gas it!
I think the folks that got them are too busy putting them together and/or flying them to report back. I'm looking forward to some more photos and reports as well. Hopefully they will trickle in this week. I just got the 3DHS EPP as well! So far I like it!
Jul 18, 2011, 08:01 PM
It's just a plane.
Sorry guys I got mine and then had to go out of town. First impressions is that she's a beautiful plane and looks fast even when sitting still. I did screw up one aileron servo hole but I'm blaming my wife for that because she distracted me when I was trying to cut them out. Here's a couple of pictures to hold you over until others post some or I can post some more.

Quick Reply