Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Aug 11, 2011, 04:10 PM
if you read back ,,, I think the angle is done like that for a couple of different reasons to aid ground handling. and to ensure the wheels tuck into the thicker(stronger) part of the wing ..
5 years ago if you said ,,"yeah you'll have reliable servoless retracts in a parkflyer,,i would've said ,,'you're nuts !' these are good times ,gents.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 11, 2011, 04:16 PM
mmmmmmmm i still can,t find a good 4 blade prop for this plane , the only one that looks good is a 4 blade apc prop
anyone else have a idea ???
Aug 11, 2011, 04:19 PM
Quote:
i still can,t find a good 4 blade prop for this plane , the only one that looks good is a 4 blade apc prop
anyone else have a idea ???
lol ! that sounds like ya found a good one, patrick

don't know if this will help...

http://www.e-flightline.com/varioprop.htm

different shape and size blades ,,,

best o' luck ~
Aug 11, 2011, 04:34 PM
thx for that , tried to find that website but couldn,t find it
i have sent them a email if they think one of them would fit the parkzone spitfire
Aug 11, 2011, 04:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by twiztidbowler
i don,t like the shape of that prop for the spitfire , it looks great on my p47 to
Aug 11, 2011, 04:38 PM
vario will fit pretty much anything,,, just get the right hub for the motor shaft and blades... .. the hobby lobby 4 blade looks like a hamilton std ...don't think the Spitfire turned one of those,,, I dunno..

take care gents ,
Aug 11, 2011, 04:47 PM
LiPo-Sucker & Airframe EMT

Who remembers this?

Classic tune with some nice Battle of Britain footage

Eric Burdon and The Animals - When I Was Young (1967) HD & HQ (3 min 10 sec)

Aug 11, 2011, 06:15 PM
Go Fly Something!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by twiztidbowler
Hmmmmm due LATE September, what do they know we don't?

Don
AMA 384859
Aug 11, 2011, 07:37 PM
Many years ago I swore never to get another PKZ plane. Oh how times have changed. Put me down for one also.
Aug 11, 2011, 08:29 PM
Warbird & Jet Lover
Right now we expect to ship right at the end of this month in the US to dealers and remaining backorders about a week later.
Aug 11, 2011, 09:29 PM
Shut up and fly
it's all good dave. i am thinking it is worth the wait.
Aug 11, 2011, 09:52 PM
I can't afford mine until the first of Sept anyway. My Birthday present to me
Aug 11, 2011, 09:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Eichstedt
Right now we expect to ship right at the end of this month in the US to dealers and remaining backorders about a week later.
So a slim chance of it getting to us Brits to fly on the 15th Sept then Dave?
Aug 11, 2011, 10:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuro
I'm looking at getting the spitfire as my first large rc plane. I have almost a years experience with UMs and a UMX (T-28, Beast, Mosquito). Never crashed a plane beyond minor repairs (worst accident was crashing into a chain link fence I didnt see). Do you think the spitfire will be a good bet for a first warbird?
Well if you've cracked the fun sized stuff, 40+ inchers should be a sinch. Just remember that thing might move or react a little slower with the big stuff