Aug 24, 2011, 10:29 PM
Of course, if you just go with the FMS props, they come with the Hamilton Standard decals already applied.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 25, 2011, 06:03 AM
In NY's beautifull hills
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Don
It currently shows that price on the HK website for me, not the USA warehouse. I was going to get a second one since the first was $219.95 + $.01 shipping for the USA warehouse but after the first shipment ran out they no longer do the $.01 shipping but I can see why the box was quite large.

Don
The $202 USD in MA may be applicable to a price chg for new USA stock but at this point in time is an advertising farce as HK will not ship individual orders to the US.
Last edited by staggerwing; Aug 25, 2011 at 06:13 AM.
Aug 25, 2011, 09:23 AM
In NY's beautifull hills
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveBC
Pics?
Here ya go
Aug 25, 2011, 03:36 PM
Obessive Compulsive
Quote:
Originally Posted by staggerwing
Here ya go
Very nice touch of realism. Very scale like.
Aug 25, 2011, 09:49 PM
"Because I was pǝʇɹǝʌuı"
FMS props made it in today and they look GREAT! Nice and stiff! (that's what she said) Can't wait to try them out!
Aug 27, 2011, 09:41 AM
Nearest I can tell, On the down-wind leg of my approach, I must have llost my left outboard motor. She spiraled in near some houses. It was far enough away that I had to drive to get to where it went down. By the time I got there... Plane was gone and "nobody saw anything". Total loss.
Aug 27, 2011, 10:19 AM
jrb
jrb
Quote:
Originally Posted by pulsery2k1
McTaumel

I cured the nose over by just adding 3 washers
on each side of the rear of each main gear - no more nose over
and you then need less elevator .

but a great flying model
Rather than stack up some washers I used some of my many APCE inserts -- just can't throw them away!

Hope they're not to thick.
Aug 27, 2011, 10:20 AM
jrb
jrb
Quote:
Originally Posted by pulsery2k1
jrb

even thought I'm happy with the 4 s set up and mas 9x7x3
props I now have the FMS props and soon the Gws props 10x6
x3 I will try them with eagle tree on 3 s so we can compere
I got the gps addon to regester speed but It didn't work
correctly as that will add an speed to amps/watt to get a better
pitcure of which set up is most effecent
Any luck getting some more data?
Aug 27, 2011, 10:45 AM
6 months to finish a rtf
jrb

No flying this week end , we are awaiting Hurricane Irene
even thought we are way in land its already raining and windy
Aug 27, 2011, 11:24 AM
Very sad to hear that PM, sorry for your loss(theft)
Aug 27, 2011, 11:50 AM
B-17 freak
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMcGibbon
Nearest I can tell, On the down-wind leg of my approach, I must have llost my left outboard motor. She spiraled in near some houses. It was far enough away that I had to drive to get to where it went down. By the time I got there... Plane was gone and "nobody saw anything". Total loss.
You have all my simpathy. There seems to be no end to what people will do to inflict gratuitous misery on others. I can personally attest to this after 25 years duty with the police.
Aug 27, 2011, 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic Arcudi
You have all my simpathy. There seems to be no end to what people will do to inflict gratuitous misery on others. I can personally attest to this after 25 years duty with the police.
I saw where it went down. I talked to a cat lady who blatantly told me that if she finds it she's going to keep it. My suspicion is that she DID find it and took it in and put it with her stash of baseballs, frisbees, footballs, and soccer balls that she's likely collected from the neiborhood kids over the years. "Those darn kids!". I guess she's teaching me a lesson.
Aug 27, 2011, 01:36 PM
B-17 freak
If I were you I'd ask the local cops to have a quiet chat with this 'cat lady'. More than likely they already know her fairly well.
Aug 27, 2011, 02:41 PM
One of the neighbors had a talk with the cat lady and convinced her to give me the plane/wreckage. I went by and it was sitting in front of her house in a cardboard box. At least I got the electronics and the pieces. Not that I'll be able to put Humpty Dumpty back together, but that's better than a total loss.
Aug 27, 2011, 03:59 PM
6 months to finish a rtf
PMcGibbon

if you have all the parts --- they are foam and most times fixable

my C-415 fryed a esc on it's very short maiden flight

http://search.aol.com/aol/search?que...yword_rollover

everyone said --- its done

but it wasn't its foam and with a little work it's amazing what you can
do

I was able to repair and fly it again --

Quick Reply