This thread is privately moderated by stalyoni, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 05, 2011, 04:16 AM
The wheels touch down FIRST??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meebo
I tell a what fellas, I'm officially fed up with the lack of information when it comes to tracking your parcel.

Happens almost every single time where you can retrieve all the details about your parcel at the origin country but as soon as it's boarded the plane from there it's GONE !!! No more tracking details regarding the destination country.

The next time you know anything about your parcel is when it's at your door step.

What's the point in having the ability to track your parcel when it doesn't give you any information.

Really fed up with the so called International Tracking.
Who you buying from...?

BJ
Jul 05, 2011, 04:18 AM
Gone Insane .... Back Soon!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BJ64
Who you buying from...?

BJ
Hobby King.

Like I said though, it's all well and good with the info from over there but as soon as it hits the airline, it's gone until it rolls up on ya door.
Jul 05, 2011, 04:57 AM
Quote:
Hobby King.

Like I said though, it's all well and good with the info from over there but as soon as it hits the airline, it's gone until it rolls up on ya door.
I've always seen when it arrives in Ozzie Customs...

BJ
Jul 05, 2011, 05:09 AM
high flyer
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by BJ64
I've always seen when it arrives in Ozzie Customs...

BJ
yeah me too. Dont stress meebo it will show up soon mate

So BJ is the speedo completely RS or can it be rebuilt.

I see you have dibs on the acromaster as well. Didnt think that sort of plane was your thing. I had my eye on it too.
Jul 05, 2011, 05:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stalyoni
I see you have dibs on the acromaster as well. Didnt think that sort of plane was your thing. I had my eye on it too.
LoL I had my eyes on it too and was spewin when it was local only.

For $100 I thought it would be good to have in the hanger
Jul 05, 2011, 05:53 AM
high flyer
Thread OP
Quote:
LoL I had my eyes on it too and was spewin when it was local only.

For $100 I thought it would be good to have in the hanger
yeah but knowing me meebo i would of got it and had it two days and got bored with it and put it back on the market. lols
Jul 05, 2011, 07:44 AM
Quote:
yeah me too. Dont stress meebo it will show up soon mate

So BJ is the speedo completely RS or can it be rebuilt.

Well...it's 50/50....

Some say it's fked.... others say that busted wing will just 'buff right out' ... LoL.

I have to skin it first - see if the balsa rib network can go a rebuild. If so, then I just have to reskin it. But it's a bit of work. I'd rather just replace the wing (i.e. buy another one - use it's wing - and keep the new fuze as a spare). My fuze is still 100%. And since all the work has already been done in installing the NiMh, tail servo, Rx etc., a replacement kit is a good option.

Personally, I'd like to grab a bagged wing from somewhere. It's such a brilliant lil slopie that it's worth trying to save.

Re the Acromaster - yah, sounded like a good idea. Still no word yet whether I've got the buy yet or not - his inbox was full. And hasn't replied since it's been clear. Meh - if I get it, good. Should be something a lil fun. If it's gone, least I tried...

BJ
Jul 05, 2011, 02:51 PM
high flyer
Thread OP
yeah just get another speedo like you say. A spare is always good.

I have to try and get a bearing for the shaft in my mcpx. I didnt notice when i boofed it into the dirt at the park last time that the bearing came out as well as the main gear. I should prolly but the new blade grips on it too. Kinda getting keen to fly my little heli again.

I watched a few videos on the acromaster. I wouldnt loose any sleep over not getting it. So meh I say meh......

not long till bali now. Oh yeah.......
Jul 07, 2011, 02:07 AM
Woohooooo ma Hawk 3D arrived today AND my mCP X parts order too.

Perfect timing, I got all next week off work

Now just got to figure out how it goes together, the instruction are pretty ordinary but it doesn't look hard anyways so we should be all good.

Meebs is gonna be flyin boyz (stay clear of Cairns)
Jul 07, 2011, 05:17 AM
high flyer
Thread OP
good luck with it meebo

i have a 3 day weekend. I will go pick up my bigger version of the hawk 3d 80 in the morning. Might build up my yak 54 as well.
Jul 07, 2011, 06:08 AM
Tahm ta git that JW60 rebuilt...

BJ
Jul 07, 2011, 06:11 AM
Quote:
not long till bali now. Oh yeah.......
You takin any micro gear so you can get a fix of RC into your veins ??
Jul 07, 2011, 06:37 AM
Mate... I reckon the Dude will be flyin...

Without wings...

BJ
Jul 07, 2011, 02:24 PM
high flyer
Thread OP
BJ got it in one.

Meebo it will be a good chance just to get away mate. Get some decent barells. Im a bodyboarder and proud of it. Been doing it for about 16 years now off and on. I went to school with ben player who was ranked number 2 in the world for bodyboading. Hes such a nice guy. He showed me a thing or two back in the day.

Nah mate, i will be meeting my brother over there and he will be staying for about 5 days and then he goes to pakistan. Hope to get some good waves with him. Then dad and i have bali all to our selves. Not going to drink ether which will be a huge challenge. Just going for the sun, fun and special massages with very special endings. Only been on a plane like 3 times so i will be stressing out big time.

It will be good to spend time with dad as well as his way of showing me love is to pull out his wallet. He has been good to me lately and the rc boats brought us closer. So who knew that rc could do alot more then just bring us alot of fun eh.
Jul 07, 2011, 09:14 PM
HELP I AM BEING SET UP!!
Hey Stal ya know what us surfers in Hawaii call bodyboarders? ...speedbumps. Heh.

Post up some pics of some fine Balinese huneez...dang I lubz Indo girlz!! <yum> Cantik sayang, as it is said in Bahasa. Heheh.

Bud, cantik Bud

Quick Reply