This thread is privately moderated by stalyoni, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 03, 2011, 10:32 PM
QuAd FaNaTiC
Sweet

that one is rudder enabled

some 3D planks have that.

mine will hopefully enable elevator as well

much like MITKID has done with UM parts, but on a larger scale

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1376752

PS

finally installed new 6 bladed fan into my 50mm CF 86 Goldenhawk tonight, and will maiden tomorrow ONLY on 3s however

motor doesnt seem to want to work on 4S over 48% throttle, which is odd because other stock sabre motors can run on 4s

Quote:
Originally Posted by maukabud
Hey Razzy lookie what I found for ya...thrust vectoring, over 2 years ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ppXO...layer_embedded
Aug 03, 2011, 10:33 PM
HELP I AM BEING SET UP!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meebo
View this on your PC and spend some time panning around.
Just click on picture and move the mouse in any direction to scan.
Don't forget to look at the ceiling!

http://360vr.com/2011/06/22-discover...236/index.html
piece o' cake...fly it w/ my eyes closed. Are those Logitech flight sim controllers they used for sticks there? Always sad to see a decomm...ah well, at least she made it back in one piece...the most complicated vehicle ever built.

Hey what's the stick and viewports on the rear deck position for? Cargo arm? Check over in the RR corner, behind the pilots chair- a Dell laptop. So that's how it flies....

Farewell Discovery...the end of an era.
Aug 04, 2011, 02:26 AM
Gone Insane .... Back Soon!!
. . .
Last edited by Meebo; Nov 11, 2011 at 06:55 AM.
Aug 04, 2011, 04:03 AM
high flyer
Thread OP
Quote:
lol

so where's the pic of this lil cantik eh?
if your a good boy i must send you a link in a PM. I will have to upload a whole bunch of pics when i get home BUD.

BUD i had a 4 hour surf at main kuta beach today mate. It was about a solid 5 ft out in the middle. I went out there for a few stomper waves. I ended up getting a cramp in my leg so i had to come in. I ended up getting a freight train in and the backwash was building up and i could see it so i pop an invert off the top off it as i was carrying so much speed. This american guy saw me do it and he said he couldnt believe his eyes, LOLS. I was only mucking around. He reckons i should be sponsored.

I ended coming in and getting another lathering of sunscreen by some locals i know that run a beachside beer shop. I went back out into the surf down the other end and it was alot smaller. But alot of fun. I had it to myself. I was just pulling into closeouts and doing barrel rolls and popping inverts and rolls off the lip. It was a really fun surf.

I leave tommorow night and i will miss bali alot. It has been a great experience for me. It has really opened my eyes alot.

Im looking forward to getting home to open my new box from HK with my new EDF jet and parkjet wing.

Im sure they will satisfy my need for speed.

Anyways this will be my last post till i get home in OZ.

Be good or be good at it i say.
Last edited by stalyoni; Aug 04, 2011 at 04:04 AM. Reason: i know big stal craps on alot but if you dont like it then get down on your knees and pucker up buttercup
Aug 04, 2011, 04:25 AM
The wheels touch down FIRST??
Quote:
Check over in the RR corner, behind the pilots chair- a Dell laptop. So that's how it flies....

Sheesh!

Everyone who's anyone knows that that thing don't really fly

The Dell is there to put the pwiddy pictures on the transparent LCD windows so that it looks like they're actually up there. All that other crap inside the cabin was pinched from a Thunderbirds set back in the 60's

Gawd - you need to read more and get up to speed on the Conspiracies, Bud.

Shuttle Flight? Pah! As fake as the Moon Landings

BJ
Aug 04, 2011, 04:28 AM
Safe flight home Stal.

Lets hope they don't forget to charge the LiPo's for the plane... LoL

BJ
Aug 04, 2011, 10:50 AM
QuAd FaNaTiC
Oops
Aug 04, 2011, 10:50 AM
QuAd FaNaTiC
You crazy non Canadians lol
Aug 04, 2011, 01:23 PM
HELP I AM BEING SET UP!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by stalyoni
I went back out into the surf down the other end and it was alot smaller. But alot of fun. I had it to myself. I was just pulling into closeouts and doing barrel rolls and popping inverts and rolls off the lip. It was a really fun surf.
Those are the truly magic times...I remember one Maui morning..flat as glass...I was just sitting out on my 8'4", cooling off, a lil freediving off the board down into the coral...this weathered haole guy paddles out, sits up and looks at me..says "get ready brah..."...huh? Sure enough, an hour long unforecast sneaker swell steams on in between the islands of Lana'i and Kalo'oawe...we had it all to ourselves, wave after perfect overhead glassy see through wave. Then, after an hour...just like that...it was gone...back to flat glass. Turns out, the haole was the legendary Buzzy Kerbox! Magic.

Hate to admit it...but I went boogie boarding once and had a really great time...you can get in tighter, smaller waves closer to shore...the only time on Maui that I got barreled. Plus it was at a nudie beach...hehheh.

This'll tighten yer testes...towing in @ Peahi on Maui..more popularly known as "Jaws":
(hell no, I never surfed it!)

Surfing with Sharks - Jaws Maui 2009 (6 min 59 sec)

Speaking of glass...perfect pattern morning...9 smooth flights. All the wind is over @ Meebos place.

Bud, to build or nap before work Bud
Aug 04, 2011, 02:47 PM
Registered Addict
Some RareBear footage as promised enjoy !

Hobby King Rare Bear Robbe NanoRacer SkyAngel JPower. (2 min 17 sec)
Aug 04, 2011, 03:03 PM
QuAd FaNaTiC
cool

where'd you get the blue version, or did you customize?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRIS...
Some RareBear footage as promised enjoy !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQVDb22Rg2I
Aug 04, 2011, 03:23 PM
HELP I AM BEING SET UP!!
That ship is pretty fast...sure eats up a lot of sky in a hurry.

Needs retracts.
Aug 05, 2011, 07:08 AM
Y'alls must be out humpin/drinkin/werkin...

BJ
Aug 05, 2011, 09:18 AM
Registered Addict
Quote:
Originally Posted by BJ64
Y'alls must be out humpin/drinkin/werkin...

BJ
Yep... Sunk to the nuts !

How did you guess
Aug 05, 2011, 09:54 AM
...I've heard that's not all that far to go... bwa-HA-HA-haaaaah...

LoL

BJ

Quick Reply