This thread is privately moderated by stalyoni, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 16, 2011, 02:50 AM
Meebo
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Offensive content (Suggestive).
Oct 16, 2011, 06:50 AM
The wheels touch down FIRST??
Quote:
Originally Posted by maukabud View Post
Nah quite the opposite...the buggah always at attention and when galz see it they run away screaming because of the sheer overwheming length and girth.

that's a great word innit? Girth. C'mon say it...lol
Me thinks the only length, girth, and *squelch* Bud sees these days it when he's playing with is Ham Radio antenna (where 'squelch' is bad ju-ju, length may get you the correct SWR, and girth only helps in strong-wind conditions)

BJ
Oct 16, 2011, 06:54 AM
You total DAGS...

Get on with your lives and stop playing the 'racist' card...jeez

My folks sent me to school (in Australia) wearin LederHosen... a crew-cut head, salami on rye bread (when all the 'white trash' was eating hundreds-n-thousands or vegemite on Tip Top white bread).

You don't reckon I copped it?

Not that it's right, but that's just the way things were back then.

Time to move on....

BJ
Oct 16, 2011, 07:50 AM
This ougta be good. I'm gonna try to invert and fly my genius w/o the benefit of ANY sim training. Film @10:00
Oct 16, 2011, 08:09 AM
It's 12:08..and I'm still waiting...

*drums fingers*

BJ
Oct 16, 2011, 08:39 AM
It's 6:32AM here. Just breaking light and too cold to go outside...yes, I'm a wimp....it's around 8`C. Should get 28-30`C today.

I will vid my attempts for you all to laugh at. Should be some creative crashes...

regards,
Bill
Oct 16, 2011, 10:18 AM
QuAd FaNaTiC
Kris

I am even guilty of watching the bollywood girls sing and dance around lol

Sexy

I don't know what it is about that culture(s) that get to me, but it does. Must be the beautiful women lol
Oct 16, 2011, 10:33 AM
HELP I AM BEING SET UP!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BJ64 View Post
You total DAGS...

Get on with your lives and stop playing the 'racist' card...jeez

My folks sent me to school (in Australia) wearin LederHosen...
Time to move on....

BJ
Yeah...I was going to relate stories of my idyllic childhood also...getting beaten to a bloody pulp by mobs of black kids taking turns while being held down...because I looked too white....and also getting hassled by white kids coz....I looked too dark ...knives pulled on my by Puerto Rican gangs...having to prove myself all over again every two years in new schools coz my dad was USAF and we were always moving...not fun...but enough of that...

Got that HK Ultimate bipe foamie in the mail yest'day...it's interesting- it's made from thick EPO sheets, same material as an EzGlider. Made by the same Chinese company (ELE RC) that made that HK "3D Hawk" monoplane...didn't someone here get the Hawk? Just started putting the finicky stickers on before the build...all that color you see in the HK product photo...all stickies ..they're thin and curly, like Kapton tape..ugh. Just hoping it's not too much of a pig in the air...200g+/- AUW, supposedly. I just wanted a practice bipe for the front cul. Maybe I should trace out the parts for a future lighter Depron build...hmm..

I'm wanting to see the indoor Genius inverted flight also...tearing up the place...

Oh ya...almost forgot...MMMMMmorning:
(someday I'll get to Thailand I hope)
Oct 16, 2011, 10:37 AM
HELP I AM BEING SET UP!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meebo View Post

Did anyone of you go for the back junk during that long hug ?? just a lil sqeeze

(Not intended seriously, just playin boyz)
Ya I distracted him w/ a courtesy grope whilst ogling the missus over his shoulder...
Oct 16, 2011, 12:28 PM
Registered Addict
Quote:
Ya I distracted him w/ a courtesy grope whilst ogling the missus over his shoulder...
The courtesy grope and ogling didnt last for long though ! soon as he noticed the Mrs 38DD's he was gonna !!! back to sparrow tit camp
Oct 16, 2011, 12:37 PM
HELP I AM BEING SET UP!!

lol! yup
Oct 16, 2011, 01:42 PM
QuAd FaNaTiC
Baby got back

Quote:
Yeah...I was going to relate stories of my idyllic childhood also...getting beaten to a bloody pulp by mobs of black kids taking turns while being held down...because I looked too white....and also getting hassled by white kids coz....I looked too dark ...knives pulled on my by Puerto Rican gangs...having to prove myself all over again every two years in new schools coz my dad was USAF and we were always moving...not fun...but enough of that...

Got that HK Ultimate bipe foamie in the mail yest'day...it's interesting- it's made from thick EPO sheets, same material as an EzGlider. Made by the same Chinese company (ELE RC) that made that HK "3D Hawk" monoplane...didn't someone here get the Hawk? Just started putting the finicky stickers on before the build...all that color you see in the HK product photo...all stickies ..they're thin and curly, like Kapton tape..ugh. Just hoping it's not too much of a pig in the air...200g+/- AUW, supposedly. I just wanted a practice bipe for the front cul. Maybe I should trace out the parts for a future lighter Depron build...hmm..

I'm wanting to see the indoor Genius inverted flight also...tearing up the place...

Oh ya...almost forgot...MMMMMmorning:
(someday I'll get to Thailand I hope)
Oct 16, 2011, 02:30 PM
HELP I AM BEING SET UP!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razors edge 29 View Post
Baby got back
junk in da trunk X2

lol
Oct 16, 2011, 05:13 PM
Gone Insane .... Back Soon!!
. . .
Last edited by Meebo; Nov 11, 2011 at 04:40 AM.
Oct 16, 2011, 08:03 PM
QuAd FaNaTiC
Good to see you're having fun Stal

Wish my mcpx was flying well

BUT

It will be BL soon

My Genius CP flies awesome though

Quick Reply