Thread Tools
This thread is privately moderated by stalyoni, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 21, 2011, 05:39 AM
Registered User
Air Vaca's Avatar
on a lighter note....
SABMiller [miller brewing] is fixing to buy out Foster's...anyone fancy a Foster's Light BLECH!!!!
Hope they don't do for it like they did Lowenbrau.

regards,
Bill
Sep 21, 2011, 05:54 AM
WHAT U LOOKIN AT!
jaskel's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris.... View Post
Just a heads up lads... just bought a 12-in-1 USB 2.0 Almighty Flight Simulator Dongle

who fancy's...

RealFlight G2/G3/G3.5/G4/G4.5/G5 - Reflex XTR - AeroFly Professional Deluxe - PhoenixRC 2.0\2.5\3.0 and Virtual RC Racing - RC flight simulator all for $19.30

Very very naughty but nice !
http://www.dealextreme.com/p/usb-2-0...r-dongle-51480

i got mine for $12 bucks delivered be careful with dealxtreme, i ordered 2 from there separate and neither turned up, i filled a paypal claim and got a refund on both orders. ebay is a better option
Last edited by jaskel; Sep 21, 2011 at 06:05 AM.
Sep 21, 2011, 07:32 AM
Registered Addict
Kris...'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaskel View Post
i got mine for $12 bucks delivered be careful with dealxtreme, i ordered 2 from there separate and neither turned up, i filled a paypal claim and got a refund on both orders. ebay is a better option
Really been buy of DX for many years and never had a problem with delivery. I have even had them send me new goods when a item is faulty none of this send it back crap They dont sell them on ebay here in the UK due to copyright laws Jaskel.Anyway whats it like did you manage to get all the sims working ?
Sep 21, 2011, 07:38 AM
WHAT U LOOKIN AT!
jaskel's Avatar
yeah the problem with these sticks from deal xtreme is they are from a3rd party and I think those guys are scammers...ships from different location etc..

my ebay one should be here in a few days.
Sep 21, 2011, 07:45 AM
The wheels touch down FIRST??
BJ64's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris.... View Post
Yeeeowch! that went in hard...

BJ
Sep 21, 2011, 07:48 AM
The wheels touch down FIRST??
BJ64's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Air Vaca View Post
on a lighter note....
SABMiller [miller brewing] is fixing to buy out Foster's...anyone fancy a Foster's Light BLECH!!!!
Hope they don't do for it like they did Lowenbrau.

regards,
Bill
Interesting to note that a lot of our 'imported' beers are actually brewed.. 'under supervision'... right here locally in Oz.

Including 'Miller'...

BJ
Sep 21, 2011, 07:49 AM
The wheels touch down FIRST??
BJ64's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris.... View Post
Really been buy of DX for many years and never had a problem with delivery. I have even had them send me new goods when a item is faulty none of this send it back crap They dont sell them on ebay here in the UK due to copyright laws Jaskel.Anyway whats it like did you manage to get all the sims working ?
I got some lasers a while back from DealXtreme, and the label on one of them stated a couple of mW less than advertised. I wrote to them, and they sent me the correct one - didn't want me to return the other one.

So they've been ok by me...

BJ
Sep 21, 2011, 07:55 AM
Registered User
Air Vaca's Avatar
I didn't try any "American" brews while visiting. But here, they're marginal...at best.
We have some dandy micro brewers, though.
Sep 21, 2011, 07:56 AM
Registered Addict
Kris...'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaskel View Post
yeah the problem with these sticks from deal xtreme is they are from a3rd party and I think those guys are scammers...ships from different location etc..

my ebay one should be here in a few days.
All DX goods come from third party Jaskle thats how they roll.The reviews seem very positive as its only been out a few months so we shall see. if it was a scam product i think they would have dropped it by now.
Have a read of the reviews and questions and answers section at the bottom of the page.
Sep 21, 2011, 10:24 AM
HELP I AM BEING SET UP!!
maukabud's Avatar
Mass produced American beer is an embarrassement to us Yanks...fortunately there's been a huge resurgence of micro-breweries, and some really awesome one-of-a-kind brews..heck, in my little town alone there's like 10 or more of them...

The Pac NW is a hotbed of brewing, both beer and coffee...as well as err umm...roll-yer-owns.

We even have a gin distillery in town that utilizes the local juniper tree berries...


Bud, breweries and drunks on every corner Bud
Sep 21, 2011, 10:52 AM
Registered Addict
Kris...'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by maukabud View Post


Bud, breweries and drunks on every corner Bud
Sounds like the perfect place for a Riot !
Sep 21, 2011, 02:43 PM
Registered User
Air Vaca's Avatar
We have a couple of micro-breweries in Tucson, even. [we're a little bit behind].
Hey Bud, How many Primos did you drink? What did they make the chit from?
riots in the NW ..nah nah nah!
we're getting into "armed drunks" season. Fall into spring is hunting season for something...mix that with armed, drunk locals and armed, paranoid BP...
Sep 21, 2011, 06:12 PM
HELP I AM BEING SET UP!!
maukabud's Avatar
Purrrfect livery for Razor.


http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...ass%5FARF.html
Sep 21, 2011, 11:05 PM
Gone Insane .... Back Soon!!
Meebo's Avatar
. . .
Last edited by Meebo; Nov 11, 2011 at 04:17 AM.
Sep 21, 2011, 11:24 PM
QuAd FaNaTiC
Razors edge 29's Avatar
Ohhhhhhhhhh


me likey


Quote:
Originally Posted by maukabud View Post


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion The e-cig support group thread! Vapers unite!! HomeDaddy Chit Chat 360 Jul 21, 2016 09:01 AM
Discussion The 3DHS Addict Support Group Part lV rod.d 3D Flying 55625 Feb 15, 2012 05:47 PM
Discussion IC Group Buy Thread reph Multirotor Drone Talk 2 Mar 11, 2011 10:11 PM
Help! Is there a help group for rc addicts out there? Duck! Aerial Photography 45 Jul 04, 2007 02:03 AM