Thread Tools
Jun 25, 2011, 07:16 AM
Registered User
Discussion

Wonder how Palin think's about the media's treatment of her familly?


http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...the_media.html
Jun 25, 2011, 07:18 AM
Sloping off....
leccyflyer's Avatar
With a look of intense concentration?
Jun 25, 2011, 07:19 AM
56S
56S
Certified Balsa Breaker
56S's Avatar
"You know, it's … we're ready, you know. Our children, you know, could care less about what we're doing. We work hard to do that. Fortunately, we have help from the media. I have to say this: I'm very grateful for the support and kindness that we've gotten. People have respected their privacy and in that way, I think, you know, no matter what people may feel about my husband's policies or what have you, they care about children and that's been good to see."

I have this pet peeve about people that say "You Know", you know?
Jun 25, 2011, 10:08 AM
Start spreadin' the news.
Park_Flyer's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by 56S
I have this pet peeve about people that say "You Know", you know?
At least she doesn't say "like"
Jun 25, 2011, 02:00 PM
56S
56S
Certified Balsa Breaker
56S's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Park_Flyer
At least she doesn't say "like",You know.
There I fixed it for you.
Jun 25, 2011, 02:22 PM
Registered User
SchiessCo's Avatar
Palin's a media whore, so as long as the family is in the media, she's probably pretty happy.
Jun 25, 2011, 02:26 PM
Build/Fly/Crash/Repeat
Quote:
Originally Posted by schiessco
palin's a media whore, so as long as the family is in the media, she's probably pretty happy.
+10
Jun 25, 2011, 02:43 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by SchiessCo
Palin's a media whore, so as long as the family is in the media, she's probably pretty happy.
she may be happy with the attention she gets personally, but I doubt she was very happy with the way the media was going after her children during the election.
Jun 25, 2011, 02:47 PM
Restful User
Jacques Flambeau's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by coastalflyer
+10
+10^2
Jun 25, 2011, 05:16 PM
56S
56S
Certified Balsa Breaker
56S's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by logan5
she may be happy with the attention she gets personally, but I doubt she was very happy with the way the media was going after her children during the election.
I think the child mentioned above was the "Teen Advocate" getting IIRC $60K per episode of Dancing with the Stars?
Jun 25, 2011, 05:48 PM
Registered User
n/1308059566[/url]
Last edited by Deadair; Jun 25, 2011 at 06:01 PM. Reason: wrong forum
Jun 25, 2011, 06:04 PM
Wake up and smell the veg
norite's Avatar
Palin can think???????
Jun 25, 2011, 06:18 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by 56S
"You know, it's we're ready, you know. Our children, you know, could care less about what we're doing. We work hard to do that. Fortunately, we have help from the media. I have to say this: I'm very grateful for the support and kindness that we've gotten. People have respected their privacy and in that way, I think, you know, no matter what people may feel about my husband's policies or what have you, they care about children and that's been good to see."

I have this pet peeve about people that say "You Know", you know?
You betcha!
Jun 25, 2011, 06:26 PM
ein flugel schplinterizer
seanpcola's Avatar
All true, but..........

Notice how the media and everyone else jumped on her emails when released, or digs for every scrap of dirt on her and her family but no one, I mean NO ONE is allowed to delve into even the slightest little detail of the Anointed One's past?

And no, I am not a Sarah Palin supporter.
Jun 25, 2011, 06:32 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanpcola
All true, but..........

Notice how the media and everyone else jumped on her emails when released, or digs for every scrap of dirt on her and her family but no one, I mean NO ONE is allowed to delve into even the slightest little detail of the Anointed One's past?
Exactly. There was a reporter here for the Milford Times who wrote an article not all that glowing of the Democrats.

Later on that week he stopped into a local gas station and bought a chicken salad sandwich, and got a case of the runs that night.

Coincidence? I think not.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion who do you think you are? Aaron 1 Life, The Universe, and Politics 30 Feb 25, 2013 07:39 PM
Discussion I think I lost her in the fog... WindGap Electric Plane Talk 2 Apr 24, 2011 12:14 AM
Discussion Palin took gov subsidies for her TV show ?? imgumby Life, The Universe, and Politics 41 Apr 04, 2011 08:44 PM
Discussion Media's Self-Defeating Attacks on Palin MtnGoat Life, The Universe, and Politics 7 Sep 15, 2010 07:49 AM
Discussion Palin's Revenge: Who's Laughing Now? MtnGoat Life, The Universe, and Politics 398 Oct 09, 2009 11:43 AM