This thread is privately moderated by jbc, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 24, 2011, 10:03 PM
jbc
jbc
WHO's your DADDY!!!
Thread OP
Discussion

Imperial War Museum, London UK + Farnborough Airshow

I went to live in England in 2008/2009 and got these pics when I went to the Imperial War Museum in London and also the Farnborough Airshow was a fantastic experience and would recommend it to anyone who ever gets the chance to go.
I was annoyed I never got to the Duxford Airshow but I guess I can just do that on my next trip Also want to go to the Smithsonian in the US plus the floating USS Midway Museum
Last edited by jbc; Jun 24, 2011 at 10:44 PM.
to remove ads between posts
May 08, 2012, 03:27 AM
Builds better than he flies

Duxford

We used to live just north of Duxford a few years ago and often went to the airshows. The museum itself is well worth a visit (actually, our 7-year old sons most favourite place in the whole world!) even when there are no shows planned. They have a staggering collection of aircraft which you can really get "up-close and personal" with. There is a restoration hangar and often the volunteers are working on stuff and we have always found them to be very friendly and well informed (many are ex-RAF and really know their stuff).

If you ever get the chance to go, take it with both hands!!
May 12, 2012, 10:53 AM
jbc
jbc
WHO's your DADDY!!!
Thread OP
I really regret not going to the airshow at duxford while I was in the uk, when I go back it will be on of the first places I visit

Quick Reply