Aug 16, 2011, 06:16 PM
When is the halftime show Joe?
to remove ads between posts
Aug 16, 2011, 08:42 PM
Lori, hey, you're home early
I understand. I saw you fly the Mig at NEAT last year. Pretty impressive. I'm just getting into small models, not micros like yours, but small for me. I'm scratchbuilding a 17" span Fokker DVIII and have a 14.75" span DPC Fokker Dr1 on deck.

I'll have to miss your indoor event since we in the BCSF Big Top tent are hosting the GREAT OREO FRY again. Come on by after you wrap up the indoor flying.

Mike
Aug 22, 2011, 07:24 PM
Pete,

The halftime show will start around 7 PM. SKS Video is usually is on hand to video tape the event, so we might have to adjust the time to accommodate their schedule if necessary.

Mike, we would all love to see the Fokker DVIII or the DR-1 if complete at the event, but I understand that you cannot make it. Cindy and I will stop by for some of those wonderful fried Oreo's!

Joe.
Aug 22, 2011, 11:42 PM
Looking forward to meeting both you and your wife. We should be well into the "creative" part of the night by the time you arrive. That's when people start going back to their campsites and returning with a variety of foods to dip and fry. I'm partial to Little Debby's Oatmeal Creme Cookies but the Ohio gang's Ohio Buckeye Balls are a big crowd favorite. I think those are Carlos' favorite too.

Mike
Aug 24, 2011, 03:18 PM
Joe-- Just received the Sept. issue of MA and saw your article and pics of the PZ UM Corsair with lights. Very nice. A pic of your wife too. She's an RC celebrity!

Mike
Aug 25, 2011, 07:53 AM
It is learned that it is particularly interesting.

ผลบอล-sbobet-คาสิโนออนไลน์-gclub
Last edited by yamasaki5; Aug 26, 2011 at 12:23 AM.
Sep 05, 2011, 02:50 AM
The Indoor Night at NEAT is just a two weeks away! These are the directions to the event. Cindy and I are looking forward to seeing everyone at NEAT.

Joe.
Last edited by Joe Malinchak; Sep 12, 2011 at 11:58 PM.
Sep 05, 2011, 07:58 PM
I was a little confused... are you allowed to fly a Parkzone micro at the event but just not in the demo or competition?
Sep 05, 2011, 09:15 PM
dmize,

I am allowing a few people who want to demo RTF models like the ParkZone Ultra micro's during the 1/2 time show. However, no one will be allowed to fly a RTF model during open flying.

I will be flying several new models like my 7 inch span 12 gram 3 channel 1/48 scale MiG 15.

Joe.
Sep 05, 2011, 10:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Malinchak View Post
dmize,

I am allowing a few people who want to demo RTF models like the ParkZone Ultra micro's during the 1/2 time show. However, no one will be allowed to fly a RTF model during open flying.

I will be flying several new models like my 7 inch span 12 gram 3 channel 1/48 scale MiG 15.

Joe.
Thanks for the clarification Joe... guess I'll just hang at NEAT and fly.

Thanks
D.
Sep 12, 2011, 11:50 AM
Indoor Night at NEAT update!

After some discussion we decided to allow RTF models during open flying from 3-5 pm to help increase participation and give the public some exposure to commercially available RTF models. After 5 pm, only models built from kits or scratch built models will be allowed to fly.

We are looking forward to seeing everyone at the event.

Joe.
Sep 12, 2011, 09:19 PM
Does the flier say which night it is?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Malinchak View Post
The Indoor Night at NEAT is just a two weeks away! These are the directions to the event. Cindy and I are looking forward to seeing everyone at NEAT.

Joe.
Sep 12, 2011, 11:57 PM
The Indoor Night has always been held on the Saturday of NEAT. However, I added it to the flyer.

Joe.
Sep 19, 2011, 09:40 AM
I love my ID.
Thank you Joe and Cindy for organizing the indoor event.
I had great time.
Cindy, my wife loves the bracelet.

I hope to see you all next year.
Sep 20, 2011, 09:19 AM
Me too in all respects (including the bracelet <grin>).

Nice to meet you JingJing

Pete