Thread Tools
This thread is privately moderated by demondriver, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 12, 2011, 03:46 PM
Up-Out-&-Gone
demondriver's Avatar
Now I'm painting the inside of the flightdeck black and I'm adding the captain & 1st officer.
Latest blog entry: RC F-102 Maiden flight!
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Jul 12, 2011, 03:51 PM
Up-Out-&-Gone
demondriver's Avatar
Here is the flight crew together, I still have to add the control colum & LCD glass instrument panel, & cabin door.
Latest blog entry: RC F-102 Maiden flight!
Jul 12, 2011, 03:59 PM
Up-Out-&-Gone
demondriver's Avatar
I also wanted to give props to Ben_E, Sergey, Spyro, Rookie2008,W747 & everyone I forgeot who has done AWSOME stuff with their 737's long before I did! . . . . You guys inspire me!
Latest blog entry: RC F-102 Maiden flight!
Jul 13, 2011, 11:54 AM
Registered User
looks awsome cant wait to get it all done .... This is going to be one of the best out their
Jul 13, 2011, 12:48 PM
Up-Out-&-Gone
demondriver's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillipd
looks awsome cant wait to get it all done .... This is going to be one of the best out their
Thanks Boss! I'll do my best!
Latest blog entry: RC F-102 Maiden flight!
Jul 13, 2011, 02:41 PM
Registered User
any new pictures?
Jul 13, 2011, 07:02 PM
Up-Out-&-Gone
demondriver's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillipd
any new pictures?
Yes Indeed Boss Here is your 737's tail monokoted continental blue before I add the gold globe decal.

It's lighter blue than it looks, this room was kinda dark.
Latest blog entry: RC F-102 Maiden flight!
Jul 13, 2011, 07:04 PM
Up-Out-&-Gone
demondriver's Avatar
Here is the 737's plywood engine mounts CA'ed together & clamped! you can also use woodglue or epoxy.
Latest blog entry: RC F-102 Maiden flight!
Jul 14, 2011, 08:59 AM
was geht , müssen unten kommen
Keenan smith's Avatar
that is looking well awsome
Jul 14, 2011, 02:19 PM
Up-Out-&-Gone
demondriver's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by k.smith459
that is looking well awsome
Thankyou as allways K!
Latest blog entry: RC F-102 Maiden flight!
Jul 14, 2011, 11:17 PM
Up-Out-&-Gone
demondriver's Avatar
well now is the time to start Ultracoting the 737's fuselage with Ultracote white & grey accented with a gold pinstripe!
Latest blog entry: RC F-102 Maiden flight!
Jul 15, 2011, 04:12 AM
Gravity manager
Hi demon driver!!

It looks amazing!!! Damn!!! You are fasst!!!! (i know you love futaba saw t-shirt)

Especially the ultracote is coming on fast and looks very good. Small question? Have you ever used oracal 751 vinyl on any planes? Many guys are using that now. What is your opinion on that? Differences?

Keep on doing such a great job!!! I'll be watching!!
Jul 15, 2011, 04:41 AM
Up-Out-&-Gone
demondriver's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marrone
Hi demon driver!!

It looks amazing!!! Damn!!! You are fasst!!!! (i know you love futaba saw t-shirt)

Especially the ultracote is coming on fast and looks very good. Small question? Have you ever used oracal 751 vinyl on any planes? Many guys are using that now. What is your opinion on that? Differences?

Keep on doing such a great job!!! I'll be watching!!
Hi Marrone! Thanks for the compliment! I have heard of vinyl it seams to be more popular in Europe than here in the U.S. builders that use vinyl also use the Sticka decal maker which can also be used with ultracote or monokote, I would love to try Oracal & vinyl someday I'm always open to new ideas & new techniques.
Latest blog entry: RC F-102 Maiden flight!
Jul 15, 2011, 05:14 AM
Gravity manager
Hi demondriver!

I actually got this from U.S. builders

Check it out! In the other rc groups windrider boeing 737 topic which is huge a lot of guys used oracal vinyl including ben_e, highfly!, doug w and many others and it looks great!! It is also self adhesive withou the need of an iron. Furthermore it is durable (7-8 years) and water-proof.

Marrone


Quote:
Originally Posted by demondriver
Hi Marrone! Thanks for the compliment! I have heard of vinyl it seams to be more popular in Europe than here in the U.S. builders that use vinyl also use the Sticka decal maker which can also be used with ultracote or monokote, I would love to try Oracal & vinyl someday I'm always open to new ideas & new techniques.
Jul 15, 2011, 11:50 AM
Up-Out-&-Gone
demondriver's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marrone
Hi demondriver!

I actually got this from U.S. builders

Check it out! In the other rc groups windrider boeing 737 topic which is huge a lot of guys used oracal vinyl including ben_e, highfly!, doug w and many others and it looks great!! It is also self adhesive withou the need of an iron. Furthermore it is durable (7-8 years) and water-proof.

Marrone
Thanks Marrone! I'm gonna have to look into this covering!
Latest blog entry: RC F-102 Maiden flight!

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Found Windrider 737/787 teha99 Aircraft - Electric - Jets (FS/W) 2 Jun 24, 2011 12:23 PM
Sold Windrider 737 ARF Flexserve Aircraft - Electric - Jets (FS/W) 17 May 10, 2011 07:58 PM
Discussion Windrider 737 donation to Japan earthquake Ming Foamy EDFs 27 Apr 22, 2011 07:38 AM
Video Windrider 737 Transavia.com livery Fotor Electric Plane Talk 2 Mar 24, 2011 04:54 PM