This thread is privately moderated by skylane42, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 22, 2011, 11:54 AM
Trader Rating: 171
Thread OP
Sold

Cox Jim Hall Chaparral 2C tether car

VINTAGE COX GAS POWERED CHAPARRAL 2C

Used Cox Chaparral .049 gas powered Jim Hall Chaparral 2C tether race car. Car is used and is missing parts. It is missing the headlight covers, tail lights and a lower side scoop and decals. The needle valve stem opening has been worked on and the front body frame mounts are broken off. The rear spoiler is broke on one end. I got the car and is was really yellowed. I tried polishing it out but it did not do much good. I then painted the body and roll bar etc. The wheels and tires are in good shape. Running gear is in good condition, the motor has been cleaned and oiled and turns over good. I see reproduction decals for this car offered on eBay from time to time.
Here is a chance to have one of these rare cars without spending a fortune. You can display it as is or do some of your own custom mods.
Feel free to ask questions or request more pictures ( send a regular email that I can email them to)
Bottom line is car is offered as is.
Asking $100 or offer shipped to the lower US Only
to remove ads between posts
Jul 03, 2011, 02:48 PM
Trader Rating: 1
Team Fearless
Can you take pictures of the chassis and engine?
Thanks.
Jul 03, 2011, 02:50 PM
Trader Rating: 1
Team Fearless
PM sent
Jul 04, 2011, 07:49 AM
Trader Rating: 171
Thread OP
Sorry, I forgot to get back to this post. The Car has been sold.

Quick Reply