Fms stuka - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by papabatman, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 22, 2011, 09:55 AM
Shut up and fly
Discussion

Fms stuka

Fms stuka wing glassing. she is a fine bird stock, and doesn't need the wings glassed. i like to run too big of batteries, and heavy motor so i need the extra support. i also ran a carbon spar down the top of the wing as well
to remove ads between posts
Sep 20, 2011, 11:59 AM
This is my Nemesis....
How did this glassing of this plane turn out? I almost bought a Hyperion Stuka on the week end. It was a great looking kit. I decided ot hold off for the time being, but I can see me ending up with this one, or something like it

Sep 20, 2011, 03:41 PM
Shut up and fly
it turned out great. very strong, and solid, also did the ailerons as well important to do those as well. my shelf i am not a fan of the fms stuka any more. foam is soft, hard to up grade, firewall sucks. i have ripped it out with to much power. had to redo the whole front end 3 time to get the vibration out of it. you can see my bomb drop on the belly as well.

she is in working order now, but i don't even want to fly it any more