Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
Jun 22, 2011, 06:25 AM
Registered User
BILLYDSRC's Avatar
Build Log

JTM T-45 Hawk Build


Hi All, I have started to build a JTM Hawk. Going to try to have it ready for Kentucky Jet! I'm using a StuMax 90mm fan in her! Video coming soon
Thank you Billy D As you can see I'm cutting out the rudder. "Coming soon" The new JTM Hawks will come with it cut from the factory!
Last edited by BILLYDSRC; Jun 22, 2011 at 11:06 PM.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Jun 22, 2011, 08:41 AM
Renegade Fun Forever!!
rvincent's Avatar
Go Billy!!
Jun 22, 2011, 01:25 PM
deltas are cool
AIR SALLY's Avatar
ohhh i need one of these! take lots of pics.
Jun 22, 2011, 05:22 PM
Registered User
BILLYDSRC's Avatar

Video


This is the build Video..
JTM T-45 Hawk Build part 1 "Jet Teng Models" (3 min 46 sec)
Jun 23, 2011, 01:07 PM
My Lipo is Bigger than Yours!
gjmjoe017's Avatar
Billy,
Would love to see your numbers on that 10s setup when you get them.
Joe
Jun 23, 2011, 03:14 PM
Registered User
BILLYDSRC's Avatar
When i get the fan installed in the Hawk I will post the #'s I get from it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gjmjoe017 View Post
Billy,
Would love to see your numbers on that 10s setup when you get them.
Joe
Jun 23, 2011, 03:21 PM
Renegade Fun Forever!!
rvincent's Avatar
Very nice Billy! Love the horizontal stab linkage and assembly.
Jun 23, 2011, 03:33 PM
Registered User
BILLYDSRC's Avatar
I know it's just like the Big Jets! There is ball bearings in there too!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rvincent View Post
Very nice Billy! Love the horizontal stab linkage and assembly.
Jun 23, 2011, 03:36 PM
Lipo abuser ... smoke on!
gp125racer's Avatar
Lookin good Billy. Are you planning on doing the full gear doors??

Don
Latest blog entry: D100
Jun 23, 2011, 03:42 PM
Registered User
BILLYDSRC's Avatar
LOL H_ll no.. Just going to cut out around the wheels and the struts. I will leave off the front door to get some airflow over the batts. It is just not worth the heat for 5 to 10mph. Well that's my 2 cents.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gp125racer View Post
Lookin good Billy. Are you planning on doing the full gear doors??

Don
Jun 23, 2011, 03:53 PM
Lipo abuser ... smoke on!
gp125racer's Avatar
Right on. I've been thinking how bad a$$ this thing would look with the full gear doors on it .... lots of work tho, so I know where you are coming from I've got mine to the point where I need to install the gear and doors.

Don
Latest blog entry: D100
Jun 23, 2011, 04:09 PM
Registered User
BILLYDSRC's Avatar
Thank you for filling my pain..LOL.. I'm trying to get her done for Kentucky Jets in 12 more day!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gp125racer View Post
Right on. I've been thinking how bad a$$ this thing would look with the full gear doors on it .... lots of work tho, so I know where you are coming from I've got mine to the point where I need to install the gear and doors.

Don
Jun 23, 2011, 04:12 PM
Renegade Fun Forever!!
rvincent's Avatar
Get it done for Ky Jets, then bring it home in one piece and add the doors for the cool factor
Jun 23, 2011, 04:32 PM
Registered User
BILLYDSRC's Avatar
I know but for now im going door-less!! I think it's to much "Work factor" to get it done before Kentucky jets..
Quote:
Originally Posted by rvincent View Post
Get it done for Ky Jets, then bring it home in one piece and add the doors for the cool factor


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Video ETM / JTM Signature Series Hawk Maiden FL62 Electric Plane Talk 0 Feb 21, 2010 08:18 AM