Quote:
Originally Posted by DropTank
Nice videos guys. Have ya'll seen this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IK_-yTrwNtU
Very cool
to remove ads between posts
Jan 16, 2013, 11:11 AM
NorCal Prop Buster
Enjoyed the videos Mac, WC, and DT. Quadshot is crazy. I really like those Flitetest guys, good stuff
Jan 16, 2013, 12:40 PM
Flyin' low & slow T-28s!
Good vids all!
Hey Ridge! I spliced-in a jet sound at the end -- for laughs.

Obama's gun control speech: not so bad. Nothing I can't handle as a registered, background-checked owner.
Jan 16, 2013, 12:58 PM
Fly em if ya got em.
My citizenship under the 2cd amendment is my right to bear arms. Register that Obama.
I don't need permits or registration or background checks. Here is my discharge papers, letters of commendation, and drivers license. Surrounding himself with children. Hitler reincarnate? He sure was smart about one thing though. I give him that. He has Biden for a VP. He is safe. ahahahahahahaha.
Jan 16, 2013, 01:03 PM
The lunatic is on the grass
Thread OP
Blu,i remember that plane you lost and the nervousness of flying the bigger planes.
The Mustang used to give me the shakes back then as well,told ya one day we'll look back and get a laugh from those memories...and here we are.
Cubs,scratchbuilds,warbirds,flying Wings and micros,sure has been some good fun sharing our flying stories!

I'm still waiting for a palm sized little plane that can fly slow indoors and do loops above the kitchen table.
There is a little plane from Plantraco (thinks that's the name) but that's still to big for what i'm talking about.
Something around a matchbox car size.
One day,...we'll have something like that,just a matter of time.

whirlcap,good job with the Vapor in a tight spot.

That craft from flighttest guys.
They put out some interesting videos.
Seeing that reminded me of this wing video i came across a while back.

Transitional flight of Vtol-Nuri at Inter-Ex 2010 (0 min 58 sec)
Jan 16, 2013, 01:36 PM
CRASH, FIX, REPEAT
Wow, looks like someone finally put wings on a quad!
Jan 16, 2013, 04:26 PM
The lunatic is on the grass
Thread OP
Electric Motors

Bruce from RC Model Reviews will be making a series of videos explaining all about the motors we use in our planes,later videos will get into kv ratings and what they mean.
Recommend subscribing his channel to keep up on upcoming electric motor videos.

This video is a good watch,check it out.

RC BASICS: brushless electric motors (6 min 39 sec)
Jan 16, 2013, 06:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by whirlcap
I mentioned a short time back that I have an indoor place to fly here at our community center gym. Today I shot some video of my Night Vapor in there. I would have flown the Champ but only had half the gym space today. Looks just a tad too tight for the Champ without the whole gym free to use. Here is the video. Enjoy
http://vimeo.com/57507503
Nice flying WC. The night vapor is fun. I haven't flown mine inside yet but might try it in the shop at work. I flew the mini vapor at work and was relaxing. Will try the NV. Thanks for the video.
Jan 16, 2013, 09:06 PM
If it spins, wear it.
Had some great flying at the park today. Good stuff uploading to Vimeo now. 3D stuff and Assassin and a mix of the two even
Jan 16, 2013, 09:42 PM
Fly em if ya got em.
Can't wait to see them WC. Loved the NV flight.
Lee
Jan 16, 2013, 09:57 PM
If it spins, wear it.
First one is ready.....
This is my friend Bill, great pilot! 3D is his thing but he can fly anything and does speed and wings too.
Bill's Techone Venus X4 Extreme 3D Flying (2 min 41 sec)
Jan 16, 2013, 10:37 PM
re the off topic BS: I've always figured that if I can't kill it with two shots then I just need to practice more.....
Jan 16, 2013, 10:54 PM
If it spins, wear it.
Next....
Assassin Wing On A Zoom 400 (2 min 38 sec)
Jan 16, 2013, 10:59 PM
NorCal Prop Buster
You call that flying, what a amateur! . Sweet!
Jan 16, 2013, 11:12 PM
Fly em if ya got em.
WC, man that was some great flyin. But, dang it looked COLD!!! Brrrrr. Does it climb trees? hahahahaha. I am still laughing. Great stuff brother.

Speakertoanimals, I hear ya. Welcome to our little group of addicts.

Lee

Quick Reply