Aug 08, 2013, 01:12 PM
Bay Area Prop Buster
there is no SUPER slick on their website
to remove ads between posts
Aug 08, 2013, 03:22 PM
Custom User Name Title
None of this has anything to do with a Champ????

Aug 08, 2013, 07:22 PM
If it spins, wear it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhoov128
None of this has anything to do with a Champ????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluhammer
there is no SUPER slick on their website
First...
bhoov, this is the off topic Champ thread and we are mostly "off topic" here . All discussions are welcome. Responses may vary though

Blu! My nemeses your right (Arrgg again) its an EXTRA Slick... Not Super.... My bad . great plane by any name too. Here is me flying one. A tad conservative since it wasn't my plane and its my friends favorite plane. Looks like I get pretty low and crazy and last year, that would have been low and crazy but "I got this June" (quote from Knight and Day)
(1 min 48 sec)
Aug 08, 2013, 07:40 PM
Custom User Name Title
I was busting your chops... just being a smart-a$$ to see who would beat me up

Carry on unchamping

Ben
Aug 08, 2013, 10:48 PM
Fly em if ya got em.
Ben, too funny. hahahaha
I don't remember the last time we all were discussing a champ. I just rebuilt my BL champ ready for the testing soon. hahahaha. Dang prop thrust angles.
Lee
Aug 08, 2013, 11:30 PM
Bay Area Prop Buster
Nice to have you aboard Ben, whatcha fly'n?

WC, you're flying 3D better than me with my VisionAire and 40" profile bud! Well done sir

Blu
Aug 08, 2013, 11:31 PM
Custom User Name Title
Quote:
Nice to have you aboard Ben, whatcha fly'n?

WC, you're flying 3D better than me with my VisionAire and 40" profile bud! Well done sir

Blu
A Champ.
Aug 08, 2013, 11:33 PM
Custom User Name Title
OK Kidding aside - I have a champ, beast3d, carbon cub, um spitfire, um mustang, a 33" blu baby scratchbuild, a hobby lobby lynx edf, gws pico moth, leadfeather edge 540 3d, and i'm finishing building a 1m scratchbuild Ultimate and a SEMFF combat FW-190 from the scratchbuild forums. Next on the build list is a UMX Beck-Mahoney Sorceress.

Ben
Aug 08, 2013, 11:47 PM
If it spins, wear it.
Blu,
I fly a lot more stuff than I did when I first started to post here and I have come a very long way in the last 2+ years, thanks for noticing . As far as 3D goes, I burn more battery packs, maybe ten to one on doing 3D. Most of the time it's the Slicko and it is usually the first plane I fly when I go out. I has taken quite a while for me to get as close in and low as I fly now though. I also have to give credit to my friend Bill. Watching him fly is close to taking lessons.
Aug 09, 2013, 12:00 AM
Bay Area Prop Buster
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhoov128
OK Kidding aside - I have a champ, beast3d, carbon cub, um spitfire, um mustang, a 33" blu baby scratchbuild, a hobby lobby lynx edf, gws pico moth, leadfeather edge 540 3d, and i'm finishing building a 1m scratchbuild Ultimate and a SEMFF combat FW-190 from the scratchbuild forums. Next on the build list is a UMX Beck-Mahoney Sorceress.

Ben
Rookie!
Aug 09, 2013, 12:03 AM
Custom User Name Title
yeah, i know
Aug 09, 2013, 06:09 AM
Just Fly!
Ben is one of the good guys!

Flies a Champ and is a Penguins fan!

Denny, aka Troutbum
Aug 09, 2013, 08:39 AM
Bay Area Prop Buster
He'd get a lot more love here if he was a real Penguin! They look so good in their tux's.
Aug 09, 2013, 08:44 AM
RC addict? I'm not addicted...
Quote:
Originally Posted by whirlcap
First...
bhoov, this is the off topic Champ thread and we are mostly "off topic" here . All discussions are welcome. Responses may vary though

Blu! My nemeses your right (Arrgg again) its an EXTRA Slick... Not Super.... My bad . great plane by any name too. Here is me flying one. A tad conservative since it wasn't my plane and its my friends favorite plane. Looks like I get pretty low and crazy and last year, that would have been low and crazy but "I got this June" (quote from Knight and Day)
Nice flyin', Whirl
The 32" TH plane to get now is the "Crack Laser". Designed by Cody Woznick (or sumthin' like that). Easy to build, easier to fly
Aug 09, 2013, 09:12 AM
Custom User Name Title
Quote:
He'd get a lot more love here if he was a real Penguin! They look so good in their tux's.
Well, there's a penguin on the startup screen of my home computer, and if I were a real penguin I don't think I could work the sticks of the tx and the Champ wouldn't be much fun. Plus I couldn't retrieve any downed planes because I'd have to get off the egg. Too much responsibility for me.

Ben

Quick Reply