Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by terriwang, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 24, 2011, 07:27 PM
Find More Posts by tc3wins
Trader Rating: 153
Multirotor Builder!!!!!
I just wanted to say I ordered 2 of the power distribution boards from this guy and man does he ship fast. great service. and communication. thanks ,terriwang you rock.
Old Jun 25, 2011, 01:49 AM
Find More Posts by terriwang
Trader Rating: 31
Sushi Chef
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc3wins View Post
I just wanted to say I ordered 2 of the power distribution boards from this guy and man does he ship fast. great service. and communication. thanks ,terriwang you rock.
Thanks, When I go the work, I drive by a post office everyday.
Old Jul 26, 2011, 05:22 PM
Find More Posts by MrDusanmandic
Trader Rating: 47
Closed Account
I also ordered a frame and board from Terri, excellent communicator and very fast to ship. CA to FL in less than a week! I'll be buying more soon I'm sure.