Jun 28, 2011, 10:39 AM
On the RV forum you stated that RVOSD is 5cm from the video Tx.
Is this 5cm from the side of the antenna?
I do think this is the video Tx interfering with the OSD ability to decode GPS sentences.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 28, 2011, 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reznikvova

We will sell an RVOSD vibration mount in about 30 days.
Do you know now, what the price will be ?
Jun 28, 2011, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpjet101
Now that everyone is upgrading to the IMU, who is selling there thermo sensors CHEAP?
You can have mine. PM me an offer, theyve never been flown.
Jun 28, 2011, 03:19 PM
I haven't even begun to install my RVOSD yet, I only upgraded to the IMU board and flashed the firmware.

Whats the USB connection for, and is there PC software for configuring waypoints and settings etc?
Jun 28, 2011, 05:38 PM
Fly Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!
Looks interesting.
I ordered one today because I need more variables to play with. Rates, Gains, Intergral and derivatives are just the beggining. It would be neat if it had a auto tune feature to adjust to each airframe for control surfaces with the Pid system. Having to have a few more knobs to twist is a good thing.
Jun 29, 2011, 11:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BushmanLA
I haven't even begun to install my RVOSD yet, I only upgraded to the IMU board and flashed the firmware.

Whats the USB connection for, and is there PC software for configuring waypoints and settings etc?
USB connection is hardware only at this stage, It is on your G5 so I can work on that and you dont need a G6 when I finish.
Jun 29, 2011, 02:20 PM
Trying to decide which osd to purchase RV or ET... Can you adjust the gain of the IMU on the RVOSD5, if so how?
Jun 29, 2011, 02:42 PM
Yes you can adjust the gain of the IMU. But you don't need to do it, as it is now it works ok. Actual IMU gains are the results of many testings.
There is few videos out there of RVOSD G5. And at least one of ET IMU upgrade.
Jun 29, 2011, 02:54 PM
Suspended Account
I'm confused, someone is comparing ETOSD to RVOSD, are they assuming that's a comparable product? I think someone needs to do their homework ...

Cheers,

Sander - ImmersionRC
Jun 29, 2011, 03:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssassen
I'm confused, someone is comparing ETOSD to RVOSD, are they assuming that's a comparable product? I think someone needs to do their homework ...

Cheers,

Sander - ImmersionRC
What are you saying? RV is better? please explain?
Jun 29, 2011, 03:37 PM
FPV Desert Beta Test Center

First Gen 5 flight

First flight for this Telemaster Electro with an out of the box Gen5 graphics board on a Gen4 main card. All autopilot settings were still using defaults.
Flight was spent setting trims with & without flaps, checking in-flight vibration level, testing FBW and trying RTL twice (3:38 and 4:25) by turning off the radio.

Not bad!

Nothing special about the clip except showing how well the Gen 5 RVOSD works.

http://tinyurl.com/3zv5u55
Last edited by Gary Evans; Jun 29, 2011 at 04:08 PM.
Jun 29, 2011, 03:43 PM
A PC software based waypoint sequencer is badly needed.

Currently that's what's keeping me with the DragonOSD.
Jun 29, 2011, 03:45 PM
Suspended Account
Gary,

That's a password protected video?

Cheers,

Sander - ImmersionRC
Jun 29, 2011, 03:45 PM
The way of being is doing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Evans
First flight for this Telemaster Electro with an out of the box Gen5 graphics board on a Gen4 main card. All autopilot settings were still using defaults.
Flight was spent setting trims with & without flaps, checking in-flight vibration level, testing FBW and trying RTL twice (3:38 and 4:25) by turning off the radio.

Not bad!

Nothing special about the clip except showing how well the Gen 5 RVOSD works.

http://tinyurl.com/3zv5u55
Vimeo ask me a password to watch this video How can I do ?
Jun 29, 2011, 04:09 PM
FPV Desert Beta Test Center
Quote:
Originally Posted by IMEIV
Vimeo ask me a password to watch this video How can I do ?

Hopefully the vimeo link is fixed. This has not been a good day for me and vimeo.

Quick Reply