Aug 20, 2017, 07:39 AM
The way of being is doing.
Hi, if Roll and Pitch for Camera Stabilization are placed on the bottom of RVOSD 6. Where is it located the YAW AXIS ?
I soldered wires in the points indicated in the photograph but with great surprise when I connected them to the gimball the PITCH axis corresponds to YAW... How is it possible ? And at this point where is the PITCH ?
Last edited by IMEIV; Aug 20, 2017 at 09:20 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 04, 2017, 02:07 AM
Have a nice day! Kristjan
I have problem with flashing top board on rvosd v5.1. My osd has problems with slow ahi. When I tried to flash new fw on it, main board was easy to flash, but when I try to flash top board I get error.
I bought second hand rvosd v5.1 back in 2014 and untill now it was sitting on shelf. I made few flights with it, but after watching videos on yt, I found out that my board is not working as should.
Sep 15, 2017, 03:21 AM

RVOSD autopilot landing in FBW

Hi,

I used to turn RVOSD autopilot OFF in all of my landings. After some crashes I start letting autopilot switched ON for landing.

In this video you will see first a bad landing due Autopilot turned OFF followed for another right landing with Autopilot ON.

EasyStar II RVOSD autopilot landing in FBW (0 min 40 sec)

Notice how autopilot helps you fighting against strong winds into glidepath.

Flight mode used is FBW (Fly By Wire), remember to start the shot with enough speed, it is advisable to start the maneuver with a steep descent.

Cheers.

Raul
-----
Sep 15, 2017, 04:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raulvolador View Post
Hi,

I used to turn RVOSD autopilot OFF in all of my landings. After some crashes I start letting autopilot switched ON for landing.

In this video you will see first a bad landing due Autopilot turned OFF followed for another right landing with Autopilot ON.

Notice how autopilot helps you fighting against strong winds into glidepath.

Flight mode used is FBW (Fly By Wire), remember to start the shot with enough speed, it is advisable to start the maneuver with a steep descent.

Cheers.

Raul
-----
I agree
Sep 16, 2017, 11:50 AM
You can't take the sky from me
I'm using FBW for hand launch as well ;-)
Sep 16, 2017, 03:44 PM
fly by night
quick Q about RVOSD. What is the stick/aux input to enter the menu system without the RV remote?

also, with RVOSD 5, do I just plug my RSSI line into the temp-sensor pin?
Sep 16, 2017, 04:02 PM
You can't take the sky from me
1) Channel connected to "auxilary input" will bring you in-flight menu. But it's not the same menu system as with IR remote. Full configuration is available only via IR remote.

2) Yes.
Sep 16, 2017, 04:06 PM
fly by night
great thanks. forgot these things, been a few years since i used my rvosd
Sep 16, 2017, 06:03 PM
I have finished my MINITALON and installed RVOSD 6. I have done all my setup without any problem.
While I was doing my maiden unfortunately I have a problem. I could set my cruise throttle but not my glide throttle.
My glide throttle is set at 1.10ms and I can not change it how I did in the past. I use Ruddervator mode and Throttle Control FIXED.
Instead I use another RVOSD 6 but in a Ranger FPV plane in Regular Airplane Mode and I can set cruise throttle and glide throttle.
Why can not I set Glide Throttle in Ruddervator mode ?

My both osd version is :
Video:
Sensor:

Thanks
Sep 25, 2017, 08:57 AM
Zephry ZII user
Did somebody connect Rangelink and RVOSD with WORKING RSSI output?
Sep 25, 2017, 09:00 AM
400' + is where fun starts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rybskee View Post
Did somebody connect Rangelink and RVOSD with WORKING RSSI output?
Yes. Dont direct connect use a 10K resistor so not to load the Rangelink rx.
Dec 11, 2017, 03:50 PM
Mateus Dante
Hi!
Someone have a RvOsd for sale?
I'm interested.
Thank you
Dec 29, 2017, 08:17 PM
KC9TPL- Get Legit
I have a RVOSD v5.0 and I want to add in the second aux channel. I noticed on the RangeVideo site that Alex hasn't been active for 4 weeks. I'm worried that I won't be able to get an unlock code from him if I upgrade. Anyone know if it will be possible to upgrade to Main_5.07 and Graph5.05b?
Dec 30, 2017, 02:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloomingtonFPV View Post
I have a RVOSD v5.0 and I want to add in the second aux channel. I noticed on the RangeVideo site that Alex hasn't been active for 4 weeks. I'm worried that I won't be able to get an unlock code from him if I upgrade. Anyone know if it will be possible to upgrade to Main_5.07 and Graph5.05b?
Hi, I think if you write to Alex for unlock code he will answer to you in a couple of days.
Jan 20, 2018, 04:23 PM
KC9TPL- Get Legit
So no reply in 2.5 weeks and now the forum is down. Anyone know how to reach Alex?

Quick Reply