This thread is privately moderated by jokeane, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 19, 2011, 08:41 AM
"Spark Chaser"
Thread OP
Discussion

Flying Yak54 and SebArt MissWindS Maiden

Flew my Hyperion Yak 54 40e Russian Thunder today. First time this year. A very nice performer. Tracks super well and also has tons of power. Under full throttle it accelerates going straight up.

Maiden flight of the SebArt MissWindS. Wow. It was like having a tiger by the tail! At full throttle, 1250 watts and you can really tell. Wow. Just a single flight for now.

I was super nervous, but everything turned out fine. It took a bit of trim to get it to settle down. Seems like it may be nose heavy. More trim flights will be needed to choose a nice CG for my flying style.
Last edited by jokeane; Jun 19, 2011 at 08:49 AM. Reason: change title
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply