Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Mar 24, 2017, 07:56 AM
Do you run the backstay straight 1:2 with the actuonix ?
to remove ads between posts
Mar 24, 2017, 07:59 AM
do you run that straight or 1:2 with the actuonix?
Last edited by starinstripes; Mar 24, 2017 at 08:00 AM. Reason: its a duplicate
Mar 26, 2017, 11:31 PM
Yes, I would. That linear drive L16 is one tough customer for a servo. You can thank Dave Ramos for introducing this to the group. I don't have one installed in my SB, but have one in my 10 rater for the backstay and so far, it works well. My second 10 rater will also get the same servo. Ryan
Apr 19, 2017, 06:26 PM
If it floats....sail it!

Bob Mosher Memorial SB Regatta NOR Posted

The NOR for the 2nd Annual Bob Mosher Memorial - No Food - No Drink - No Trophies, but NO FEES Regatta on Saturday, August 5, 2017 at Bridgeway Lakes Part in West Sacramento is now posted at http://egmyc.net/Assets-EGMYC/2017Mo...her2017NOR.pdf

This is a one day event for Santa Barbaras only. The only requirement is a class legal SB and that you are a current AMYA member, since AMYA Green Chevrons will be awarded for 1st through 3rd place. Depending upon the conditions, we hope to get 16 or more heats in from 10:00 to 17:00.

Come join us for a full day of SB racing in honor of Bob Mosher, former Elk Grove and Sacramento MYC's member.

The NOR has all the specifics, but if you need more information, please PM me.

Steve
Apr 23, 2017, 09:16 PM

welcome a NEW S/B !

Hi guys
the Chicago RC MYC had it's season opener today, we had 8 S/Bs on the start line. club member Don Z. showed up for his maiden sail of his new Ramos built hull. He did a beautiful strip plank deck.
Welcome Don to the fold ! he is running a RMG inside.
yep, another mid-west flat deck S/B.......it's what we do here.
I snapped a few.....