This thread is privately moderated by lslewis, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 16, 2011, 04:04 PM
Stilwell Shipyard
Thread OP
Discussion

Stilwell towing goes Wild

The beautiful Tug boat arrived this morning. Of course I started work already. But just the easy stuff like trimming all the moldings. Tomorrow I will follow the directions (that are very good) and begin installing the running gear. After this tug was operational I intended to purchase the Slipway Yorkshireman a very high quality top of the line kit from England. That plan got revised when Maria, the CFO called a board meeting and I lost the vote. However plan "B" costing about half and all USD was approved. A UTube video
Bud's Creole Queen (2 min 7 sec)
by Bud showing off his Creole Queen secured the deal. I found the kit on line for $228 and our LHS came very close so he got my business.
Last edited by lslewis; Jun 16, 2011 at 04:12 PM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply