Jun 14, 2011, 12:41 AM
ok, still not there yet, under speech settings i have 10 options starting with anounce flight time, flight commentary etc, in which of these 10 options can I find the volume controls please, iv checked phone settings, defo not on silent but still cant hear anything, sorry to be a pain, thanks again
to remove ads between posts
Jun 14, 2011, 12:48 AM
A different attitude to RC
Thread OP
If you go into the timer itself and then use the volume buttons. That is the only way to change the volume for speech currently. Change the tone volume using the buttons when it is making the long tone.

Also, as mentioned, make sure you have text to speech setup (Android Settings > Voice input and output > Text-to-speech settings) or you will not hear any speech.
Jun 14, 2011, 12:58 AM
wahaay, got it ! thanks extreme wing, my problem was in phone not your app, it was your help re text to speech set up that did it, I had to download an app to enable that, thank you !
Jun 14, 2011, 12:59 AM
Thread OP
Great news! I will add that to the op!
Jun 14, 2011, 09:30 AM
F3K
thanks!!!!
please answer me
task H, 1-2-3-4 minute any order
my first fly is 4 minutes
how i can switch the Self Timer on a 4 minutes Target?
Jun 14, 2011, 09:34 AM
Thread OP
Yes, the 1-2-3-4 target selection is still to be cleaned up.

At the moment, it is starting at a 1 minute target and incrementing by 1 minute on landing. This is not ideal and I was thinking of making it dynamically change the target, so if you just keep flying, the target will adjust during flight.

I am not sure how I will do it yet...
Jun 14, 2011, 09:49 AM
Full disclosure, not sponsored
Quote:
Originally Posted by extremewing
Yes, the 1-2-3-4 target selection is still to be cleaned up.

At the moment, it is starting at a 1 minute target and incrementing by 1 minute on landing. This is not ideal and I was thinking of making it dynamically change the target, so if you just keep flying, the target will adjust during flight.

And all this for FREE!!!!!

Thanks AD for creating this and improving it. It is light years ahead of what anyone else has done and its FREE!!!!!!

Did I mention how awesome that is????

Thanks again for making this killer APP!!!!!
Jun 14, 2011, 11:43 AM
F3K
Quote:
may be adding a choice?
1-2-3-4min OR if extra time > 30sec, Target + 1min
Jun 14, 2011, 01:08 PM
Launch low. Fly high ;)
Put the choices in an array and each time you finish a round have your program sort the array/vector what ever in descending order. If more than 4 entries are entered then truncate to 4 when they are done. Just an idea.
Jun 14, 2011, 01:16 PM
Afflicted with DDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg(ox)
1-2-3-4min OR if extra time > 30sec, Target + 1min
This has my vote. It's exactly what I was thinking yesterday while I was trying out this great app. It coincides with my thought process as I fly this task. I'm always ready to make the decision to cut a flight short around X:30 if I don't think I can make the next minute increment.
Bob
Jun 14, 2011, 02:13 PM
Thread OP
This is good info. Exactly what I need to figure it out! Thank you.
Jun 14, 2011, 02:25 PM
Thread OP
What if, when you are flying and you go past the target - 10 seconds mark, it changes the target to target + 60 seconds. That way, by just continuing to fly you can keep upping your target if you intend to go for the longer flights first...
It can also mark the flights in the list (with []) as you land that are best suited to match the four targets, even speaking out the outstanding targets.

Sounds more complicated than what is in my mind!
Jun 14, 2011, 10:51 PM
F3K
next question
'select a task..." Task F, Best three of six flights, THREE!! minutes max!
in app is two minutes - is it mistake?

add info
today i had a chance to tested this amazing application
i did settled my HTC on my left arm by Scotch and plastic box (only for test, i dont like the epilation )

in this place i can start work time and stop the flight by my finger or........ nose
sorry, i didnt fly 2 minutes, i did lost good bubble
Movie (2 min 13 sec)
Last edited by Oleg(ox); Jun 15, 2011 at 07:37 AM.
Jun 15, 2011, 09:54 AM
Thread OP
Thank you for the video Oleg!

You are right, Task F target is a mistake! I have changed it to 3 minutes now. It will be in the first update when it's ready.

What glider are you flying?
Jun 15, 2011, 01:35 PM
F3K
thank you very much

Quote:
What glider are you flying?
my glider from ViktorF
it is greatest dlg plane in Russia now
you can read more info at http://forum.rcdesign.ru (translate by google)

Quick Reply