This thread is privately moderated by PontiusPilate, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 10, 2011, 11:22 AM
Find More Posts by PontiusPilate
Trader Rating: 24
RealRCReviews
For Sale

Radian Pro - Like new - $150 PNP or $220 BNF - LPU!

Brand new Radian Pro. Flown once, one small dent on the left wing from my forearm as I caught it with the other hand and braced my other arm just in case. The dent is not even noticeable unless you really look for it. I bought it not knowing what to expect from a Glider, and the fact is, I just don't like the glider style of flying now that I've tested it. Anyway, my loss is your gain.

$150 PNP = You'll need to add the receiver, and it takes the same battery as the Parkzone Wildcat and Super Cub LP

$220 BNF- I'll throw in a charger, 1 battery, and leave the receiver in.

LPU
Last edited by PontiusPilate; Jun 10, 2011 at 11:40 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 10, 2011, 11:51 AM
Find More Posts by qban_flyer
Trader Rating: 94
Micro Flyer "Q"
Quote:
Originally Posted by PontiusPilate View Post
Brand new Radian Pro. Flown once, one small dent on the left wing from my forearm as I caught it with the other hand and braced my other arm just in case. The dent is not even noticeable unless you really look for it. I bought it not knowing what to expect from a Glider, and the fact is, I just don't like the glider style of flying now that I've tested it. Anyway, my loss is your gain.

$150 PNP = You'll need to add the receiver, and it takes the same battery as the Parkzone Wildcat and Super Cub LP

$220 BNF- I'll throw in a charger, 1 battery, and leave the receiver in.

LPU
Photos are needed so that everyone can see the very model you are selling, and in this case, a photo of the almost invisible dent.
Old Jun 10, 2011, 12:00 PM
RealRCReviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by qban_flyer View Post
Photos are needed so that everyone can see the very model you are selling, and in this case, a photo of the almost invisible dent.
Yep, I'll do that when I get home... but it is the Parkzone Radian Pro with flaps and aelerons.
Old Jun 10, 2011, 02:52 PM
Find More Posts by qban_flyer
Trader Rating: 94
Micro Flyer "Q"
Quote:
Originally Posted by PontiusPilate View Post
Yep, I'll do that when I get home... but it is the Parkzone Radian Pro with flaps and aelerons.
Price is right and I am familiar with the Radian Pro, but I would like to see the dent.
Old Jun 10, 2011, 02:57 PM
RealRCReviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by qban_flyer View Post
Price is right and I am familiar with the Radian Pro, but I would like to see the dent.
Definitely, I will post pics tonight.
Old Jun 10, 2011, 08:09 PM
RealRCReviews
http://gallery.me.com/iphone/apodacainc/100023#grid

Pics
Last edited by PontiusPilate; Jun 10, 2011 at 11:16 PM.
Old Jun 13, 2011, 01:31 PM
Find More Posts by ashuster
Trader Rating: 5

Interest in the Radian

I might like your radian. Would you be willing to drive south on I-81 to meet a NC guy?
Art in NC
Old Jun 13, 2011, 11:19 PM
Find More Posts by DiabloKid
Trader Rating: 14
CAP 232-aholic
I am local, if you still have it this weekend I could coordinate with you to make the deal