This thread is privately moderated by Jim.Thompson, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 09, 2011, 11:20 PM
Entropy is happening!
Thread OP
Discussion

Plug and parting board ready.

I finally have my new revised plank plug and parting board ready for PVA and then first mould half. It has about 5 coats of wax as seen in the picture. Along the way, I had a house breakin and the kid damaged the plug by spearing it into the ground. Fortunately, it did not do much damage, and I was able to repair it reasonably easy. The police found the kid and return other stolen goods!
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply