Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Old Jun 09, 2011, 08:54 PM
Find More Posts by CDBHI
Discussion

electric Grace CG

I've had an electric Grace for a few years. Lost the manual, and don't even remember where I got it. Anyone have any CG advise on this sailplane?
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 16, 2011, 09:20 AM
Find More Posts by Bigun
The manual doesn't specify a C of G position, but quotes 33 - 40% of the chord. I can e-mail you a PDF of the instructions if you send me you e-mail address.
Old Jun 16, 2011, 09:26 AM
Find More Posts by Bigun
Scratch my above reply, just found it in a picture....it shows it as on the metal blade wing joiner, and states you can move it back from there upto 10mm.

BTW, I'm about to fit a motor to my Grace after having it as a pure glider until now. Did you find the quoted thrust angles in the manual OK?
Down 3 deg, right 2 deg.