This thread is privately moderated by sky_surfer_fra, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 06, 2011, 10:32 AM
Always looking for lift...
Thread OP
Yippee!

young RC pilots

Spent really great time with my kids at the airfield yesterday!

We used the quite calm time before a storm.
After a long time (9 or 10 months) not interested in Dad's passion, my son made extreme progress flying his EPP Felix.

All flights were "solo" flights with lot of loopings close to the ground and some very promising hoover attempts (with a rudder/elevator only electric glider?! - he saw hoovering at an club internal indoor event 5 months ago).

His little sister wanted to pilot the plane as well, but last flight before pilot change ended with a quite tough "landing" ;-) where EPP Felix lost inter alia his nose including motor and battery.

This was one of the rare moments that made me happy to the core and where I can forget all the bullsh?? around me...

Repair already started to support their current interest in RC activities!!! Everything else that can be postponed has to wait until repair is finished...
Last edited by sky_surfer_fra; Jun 06, 2011 at 10:38 AM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply