This thread is privately moderated by mshay, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 05, 2011, 08:36 PM
Trader Rating: 8
Thread OP
For Sale

planes planes planes..they gotta go!!

Still trying to get rid of this stuff, heres a heck of a deal. i want to sell all together, but if you are very serious i could seperate. im located in savannah, ga so come take a vacation and pick them up. want to get 800 bucks for all these.

oh and for those of you who want to see pictures..rc groups has this new feature where you can see a users pictures that they have attached to everything, so there are pictures of this stuff already in one of the several ads that is now buried. i added a picture, if its in the picture but not on this list its been sold already. thanks guys.

Hyperion cap 232 25e purple scheme

N/P balsa edf f-20

N/P Midget Mustang

Eflite Pogo NIB

F-35 EDF BALSA SHORT KIT

F-14 SPORT PROPJET KIT

BOB PARKINSON F-15 PROP JET SHORT KIT

MB326 PROPJET SHORT KIT

UNKNOWN FOAM P-38 REC. READY

HOUSE OF BALSA A-7 WING KIT

KEECAT .65 PROPJET NIB

Pheonix f-20, has servos in it.

N/P electric pusher prop f-16

Tower trainer .46 has servos in it.

G/P f-4 blue and grey paint, needs rear main gear

morris hobbies twin engine profile. glow, ran on twin .32's never damaged, come pick it up

weston mini tigershark it has some damage, comes with nothing.

hangar9 f-22. retracts installed, jr standard servos installed on control surfaces

maxjet F-18. its missing the nose gear, rec. ready.

GreatPlanes XPD-8

B/H f-16 thrust vectoring. its the smaller 64mm f-16.

Great Planes Patriot, has servos, no engine though.

theres 21 planes here, plus i have some servos, building tools, and other misc. gadgets that will go along with the entire sale. i will also throw in a kenwood car cd player. model ken kdc716s

Here is a extremely good deal on all this stuff purchased together as a LOT!!
Last edited by mshay; Jun 05, 2011 at 08:57 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 06, 2011, 08:07 AM
Trader Rating: 85
What version is the Maxjet F-18? I got the Jolly Rodgers from you and am ready for a new airframe!!!
Jun 08, 2011, 07:10 PM
Trader Rating: 9
PM Sent
Jun 08, 2011, 07:12 PM
Unable to send a PM. Interested in your Pogo. Would you be willing to ship to 80126 Colorado?
Jun 08, 2011, 08:06 PM
Trader Rating: 8
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinman0725
Unable to send a PM. Interested in your Pogo. Would you be willing to ship to 80126 Colorado?
yes i would, i guess selling all this together is not going to work in my favor.

i would like 130 out of it. plus what ever it costs to ship.
Jun 08, 2011, 09:55 PM
Thanks but my LHS has it cheaper. Good luck with your sale.

Quick Reply