Lumenier RB2205C-12 2400KV SKITZO Ceramic Bearing Motor
Old Jun 05, 2011, 01:11 PM
Find More Posts by DaDesign
ɹǝsn pǝɹǝʇsıƃǝɹ - inverted!
Discussion

Hey Springer, How about a Jet for the One Sheet Collection

Mike,
I was looking through some old files on my computer last night and came across a one sheet TurboJet called "Executive TurboJet" that I was working on in February 2010 and for some reason I was distracted (most likely another design) and abandoned this (now that I look at it with a fresh eye) sweet looking little turbojet.

I don't know the rules for the One Sheet challenge but it doesn't look like I was very good at using all the sheet. I did make plans and I did cut out a kit from a $tree foam sheet. I glued the KFm step on the wing and had the ailerons about ready and that is where I stopped.

Getting restarted is the hard part and that is where I need motivational help. First, what do you think about the ET OSJ? Sometimes you just need some other folks to join in and give a project a push. This includes anyone that would like to take part and build one of these. A true community project. For the most part all the work is done except building and finding the CG, test flights, etc.

I was thinking that this jet could be built with or without LG. Also, with LG it could have a steerable nose wheel. It's a neat looking little jet.

So, here go's. I'll post what I have and see what happens.

Thanks,
Dalton
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 05, 2011, 01:27 PM
Find More Posts by springer
treefinder
Looks like a great start to me! You could get really agressive and go for a tube fuselage. That'll use up more of the sheet, i'd think. I've been pondering doing a rolled fuse on a future OS design, but haven't got to it (same problem as you I suppose ) I'll look at the plans and let them ruminate in my subconscious for a bit - see what comes of it!

I've been playing with a OneSheet funjet, but don't like the sheet utilization yet, but did just have a couple thoughts on way back from Ohio this weekend, so it may come to fruition as well.
Old Jun 05, 2011, 02:05 PM
Find More Posts by DaDesign
ɹǝsn pǝɹǝʇsıƃǝɹ - inverted!
Great. If you like it, and make a tube fuse it would be another good one to add to your collection. Have fun with it. My hanger is full. But I can always use another one.
Old Apr 11, 2013, 03:54 PM
Find More Posts by bigpapaspoon

One Sheet Jet

I made a profile OS jet.

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1868423