Mar 09, 2013, 08:59 AM
Thanks guys. Mode switch is mode two. I was able to fly 270 a with it as I put it in throddle hold and release it after it binds. Throddle goes to half way but its manageable. Don't hit Idel up when flying 4 ch. Almost hiy ceiling but caught it before problem. Had 270a buzzing around pretty good. Nicer to fly than the J4.
6 ch and using idel up would not be a problem as you want stick in middle anyway.
Dan
to remove ads between posts
Mar 19, 2013, 02:03 PM
This thread has gotten a bit cold, are we all experts now? Just checking in, I can finally tail in hover this thing, but I'm still having a rough time with nose in, mainly because I'm flying in my basement where I have about 6 feet or so of clear floor space. But, the more I do it, the better I'm feeling about it, I finally adjusted the controller to be much more tame, and that made a lot of difference, I just couldn't adapt to a tiny minuscule motion having a huge effect on the attitude of the heli.

Joe
Mar 19, 2013, 03:41 PM
If anyone in Australia is interested I have a whole heap of parts I can let go of cheaply, Australia post only.
Mar 19, 2013, 10:20 PM
This is not a bad little heli but so many new ittems available now. Nine Eagles total lack of support and parts are not easy to come by. Plus 125 and hear there is a 126 ?? I bought mine a long time ago and need to see whats up with my TX. Mode two but both sticks return to middle ? I have other fish to fry and get to this later.
Mar 20, 2013, 08:08 AM
If you take the back off your tx, you'll see how the mode1 mode2 switch works, odds are your rod that holds the spring tension off the sticks broke, just like mine did. Luckily all you need to do is remove that spring, and you'll be fine.
Mar 20, 2013, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by josephjhaney
If you take the back off your tx, you'll see how the mode1 mode2 switch works, odds are your rod that holds the spring tension off the sticks broke, just like mine did. Luckily all you need to do is remove that spring, and you'll be fine.
Thanks for reply. OK how do I get spring out? I see screws in front of TX. does body seperate .?? to be honest I never took a TX apart. I check back and it is on mde two the way I want. Just don't want to mess it up. I like big TX and have 270a/328/100D. Dan
Mar 20, 2013, 02:44 PM
There are 4 screws that hold the back on, when you move the lever you want to not have tension you will see one of the two springs connected to the lever move, that's the one causing the tension. If you hold it up (using a screwdriver, or a pair of needle nose pliers) You'll be able to fee there isn't any tension on the lever, that's the spring you'll want to remove. I just pulled mine out since I'm never going to change my controller, but you can proceed however you feel most comfortable. Let me know how it goes.

Joe
Mar 21, 2013, 06:53 PM
Thanks you Joe for info. I have a few ahead of this but will get to it soon. I want to bind my 328 to this TX and put another TX into retirement.
Apr 05, 2013, 08:46 PM
cellulose laminate reinforced
Quote:
Originally Posted by doonunder
If anyone in Australia is interested I have a whole heap of parts I can let go of cheaply, Australia post only.
Bought these from doonunder. Very pleased with the transaction in all aspects.
A pleasure to do business with you doonunder. Thank you.
Apr 05, 2013, 08:52 PM
Thanks for the feedback DoctorSpin, glad they found a good home
Apr 11, 2013, 10:19 AM
Radio is fine, I removed spring on throddle. Binds fine to 328/270/280 so now its up to me get 100d going. I have been flying MCP-X and it behaves rather well. I just started flying c/p and FBL helis. Quads/ 4 ch helis of many types/ sim/ real life flying helped but need to keep learning but the trip is worth it.
Apr 14, 2013, 10:53 PM
Had 100D flying and remembered why I have issues with Solo-pro. Minor hit on carpeted floor and L/G broke. OK made a metal brace and wound up in thick thread and ca.ed it ...>fine. Installed l/g and now battery holder cracks in two spots. I have 260a gear broke very easy/ 270a little better but they broke also...> cure Xtreme l/g on both. 328 gear has held but s/plate is made of glass. 100D gear trash..
Last edited by dankar04; Apr 16, 2013 at 05:52 PM. Reason: updated
Apr 16, 2013, 07:38 PM
Repaired l/g just keeps breaking in different places. Are there better gear anyware ? Xtreme seems only to have gear for 260/270 and not 100D or 280a.
Hard to take off with broken gear.

Well I found I do have a new set of l/g for this. Is there something that has been done before they break to give these a fighting chance??
My experience is plastic is very brittle and when you make one part strong it will break right after repair. Even going way past broken section.
Last edited by dankar04; Apr 16, 2013 at 07:46 PM. Reason: updated
Apr 16, 2013, 08:03 PM
Funny, I have broken everything but the landing gear, I think I have broken the tail boom every time I have flown it! I buy them by the case!
Apr 16, 2013, 08:31 PM
Well, I put heat shrink tubing around the tail boom and a long piece of shrink tube around the tail boom holder and it seems help the tail boom. I boil the landing gear and it helps a little. I fly it only over grass.

Quick Reply