New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by queadlunnrau, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 02, 2011, 10:05 PM
Find More Posts by queadlunnrau
Trader Rating: 29
Luck is my skill
Sold

BNF UMX Beast with x2 Hyperion LiPo's

Up for sale is a used E-Flite Ultra Micro Xtreme Beast Bind N Fly.

$99 shipped

This has been a GREAT flyer, but am getting out of the micro planes for larger ones.

This is in PERFECT flying condition and comes with extras indicated below. This has been upgraded with a GWS 5043 prop and is reinforced in all the right places with carbon rods.

The only inperfections are a repair in one of the wings, slight repaired bend in the rudder. Also removed the claws at the front landing gears.

Included Stock;
UMX Beast Bi-Plane
Eflite 120mAh Lipo
Celectra LiPo Charger
DC charge Cable

Included extra;
Two Hyperion 180mAh 2s 25c LiPo's
Extra GWS 5043 prop with spinner

Note the Hyperion Batteries will not charge with the stock celectra charger, I include an adapter to charge the Hyperions with any other LiPo charger.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 02, 2011, 10:19 PM
rrg
Find More Posts by rrg
Trader Rating: 65
rrg
Where on earth are you??
Old Jun 02, 2011, 10:43 PM
Luck is my skill
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrg View Post
Where on earth are you??
Seattle, Washington
Old Jun 02, 2011, 10:56 PM
Find More Posts by Lilbanks96
Trader Rating: 7
Will you take trades? If so PM me
Old Jun 03, 2011, 12:48 AM
Find More Posts by adar
Trader Rating: 6
Slowflier
PM sent
Old Jun 03, 2011, 01:04 AM
Luck is my skill
Pending Sale.

This really is a great plane, I know everyone says that when selling things, but I'm pretty honest about it. I really want to get a 1430mm Corsair or large edf ... something that can handle these silly Seattle winds near the coast.