Thread Tools
Jun 15, 2011, 11:41 PM
3D OR DIE TRYING
SKYWALKER 3D's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by forgetitman
hey looks awsome but coke have u coverd
All the Coke is going to do is rot ya teeth out of ya head
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Jun 16, 2011, 12:00 AM
3D OR DIE TRYING
SKYWALKER 3D's Avatar
This says it all i think
Jun 16, 2011, 12:03 AM
Tom the Tinkerer
Twinck's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYWALKER 3D
I may be down there Sunday morning....ill just have to see how the Vibe is!!!
Out of interest, what hull have you used? I'm doing dome looking around for #2, while the Genesis is nice, there's a whole heap I have bookmarked that look pretty awesome as well.. Some of the R2 hobbies ones, even the next pro boat.. The white MG..
Jun 16, 2011, 12:04 AM
Closed Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYWALKER 3D
When im finished with this little beauty it will empty the Barwon river in just one pass and all you will be able to do is watch in amazement ..
SKYWALKER 3D
lol, like to see that !
You do realise the new motor coming in for your new boat is only 150kv.?




Twink,
Good one, hopefully it turns up quick smart.

forgetitman,
Photo of your Coke Boat.
Don't know what you were looking for under that boat, but im sure it wasn't there, maybe you left it at home. lol

Hey, we got more boats in today, whoohoo
Jun 16, 2011, 12:11 AM
3D OR DIE TRYING
SKYWALKER 3D's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinck
Out of interest, what hull have you used? I'm doing dome looking around for #2, while the Genesis is nice, there's a whole heap I have bookmarked that look pretty awesome as well.. Some of the R2 hobbies ones, even the next pro boat.. The white MG..
I have no idea what you are on about but i reacon you need one cat hull and one V hull and one out board and one inboard and one twin prop and one hydra plane that way ya cant go wrong.

The Genesis boat does look good all depends on the running gear thats what will make it or break it.
Jun 16, 2011, 12:16 AM
3D OR DIE TRYING
SKYWALKER 3D's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wobby
SKYWALKER 3D
lol, like to see that !
You do realise the new motor coming in for your new boat is only 150kv.?




Twink,
Good one, hopefully it turns up quick smart.

forgetitman,
Photo of your Coke Boat.
Don't know what you were looking for under that boat, but im sure it wasn't there, maybe you left it at home. lol

Hey, we got more boats in today, whoohoo
OMG its not a murray steamer.... YA KILLING ME
Jun 16, 2011, 12:45 AM
Tom the Tinkerer
Twinck's Avatar
There's a new white version of Nicks Miss Geico.. Looks quite neat...

I'll pop in tomorrow to have a look at some boats! The Genesis looks good, the gear it comes with is pretty crud, so I'll be getting the hull by itself... But if there's something local in my price range.. (Cheap A$$) I'll go for that instead ;-)
Jun 16, 2011, 12:48 AM
3D OR DIE TRYING
SKYWALKER 3D's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinck
There's a new white version of Nicks Miss Geico.. Looks quite neat...

I'll pop in tomorrow to have a look at some boats! The Genesis looks good, the gear it comes with is pretty crud, so I'll be getting the hull by itself... But if there's something local in my price range.. (Cheap A$$) I'll go for that instead ;-)
Cool see you then. Im sure Wobbly will cut ya a deal
Jun 16, 2011, 12:50 AM
Closed Account
Hey Tom,
Guess who has got a brand new unused empty Stiletto HULL for sale !!!!!

MEEE.
Jun 16, 2011, 12:52 AM
Tom the Tinkerer
Twinck's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wobby
Hey Tom,
Guess who has got a brand new unused empty Stiletto HULL for sale !!!!!

MEEE.
LOL, but I've already got an outboard coming.. I need a V or a cat... Any of those in the new lot?
Jun 16, 2011, 12:56 AM
3D OR DIE TRYING
SKYWALKER 3D's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinck
LOL, but I've already got an outboard coming.. I need a V or a cat... Any of those in the new lot?
Yea we have some here now but they are not big ones only around 600/700 mm
Jun 16, 2011, 01:02 AM
Tom the Tinkerer
Twinck's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYWALKER 3D
Yea we have some here now but they are not big ones only around 600/700 mm
That's not a bad size... I shall bring a credit card ;-)
Jun 16, 2011, 01:10 AM
3D OR DIE TRYING
SKYWALKER 3D's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinck
That's not a bad size... I shall bring a credit card ;-)
This is the one ya want
Jun 16, 2011, 01:19 AM
Tom the Tinkerer
Twinck's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYWALKER 3D
This is the one ya want
That ones a lot less fluoro... Or is it the same as Nick's?

Price?
Jun 16, 2011, 05:39 PM
3D OR DIE TRYING
SKYWALKER 3D's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinck
That ones a lot less fluoro... Or is it the same as Nick's?

Price?
Same as Nicks...


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sold A Parkflyers dream! **LOOK** Servos matthew james Aircraft - General - Radio Equipment (FS/W) 4 Apr 17, 2011 11:17 PM
Discussion Studying abroad in Geelong Soon aeropylot Australia 68 Jul 31, 2010 03:57 AM
Idea Any rc sailors in geelong aust? mopar68 Sailboats 0 Nov 29, 2009 08:28 PM
Discussion clubs in geelong joeseph Australia 6 Jan 19, 2007 04:22 PM
Discussion Where to fly a Trex in Geelong beans07 Australia 1 Nov 29, 2006 05:16 PM