Jun 02, 2011, 11:12 AM
Thread OP
New Product

F3K Timer Pro for android

Hi all,

I have release a new free version of F3K timer because old one can not be updated anymore. I have added adjustable working time, entering a poker time during the flight. Tap on the button have sound.
Just search for "F3k timer pro" in android Market or direct install:

https://market.android.com/details?i...roid.timer.f3k

Enjoy, vitali
Last edited by vitas; Jun 02, 2011 at 11:34 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 02, 2011, 12:22 PM
Adam RED Weston
Thanks Vitali, we really appreciate development for F3K, I know we are a very niche market.

If you are interested in some feedback, let us know, I bet we could start an entire thread 20 pages long... but we could also focus down to a few key features as well.

Thanks again,

Adam Weston
Jun 02, 2011, 12:58 PM
Jim C
Thanks!
Jun 02, 2011, 01:55 PM
In F3J size does matter!
I like it!
Its very well thaught of and nicely executed.
from playing around with I realise that the phone has to be in flight mode so as to not receive calls during the timing process which whould stop the timing
Jun 02, 2011, 02:14 PM
Thread OP
Yes, it's using airplane mode, but you can switch it off in the settings.

Vitali
Jun 02, 2011, 03:09 PM
Kyle Clayton
Awesome, just downloaded it from the market. I've had the standard version for a while now and loved it, this one looks even better
Latest blog entry: Helios and XXLite DLG
Jun 02, 2011, 03:41 PM
Barney Fife, Vigilante
Got it... thank you much
Jun 02, 2011, 08:06 PM
Greg Short
Thank you!
Jun 02, 2011, 08:39 PM
Very cool, I really liked the old version but the enhancements are greatly appreciated!
Jun 03, 2011, 09:12 AM
JimN8UAY
Nice Vitas...thanks!
Jun 03, 2011, 11:08 AM
I Like Popcorn
Hey Vitali.
Used the older version a lot, its great! Are you planning to put a talking timer in?
Jun 03, 2011, 12:56 PM
Thread OP
thank you guys,
I did not forget all your ideas and enhancements and will try to implement it later, just lack of time now. Talking timer would be next feature I'm targeting for.

Vitali
Jun 04, 2011, 09:59 AM
I am using the timer today. It works fantastic.

My only suggestion would be for the poker task, there is no recording of the nominated time (i.e. total time of the flight is shown rather than the target time acheived.). Also there is no distiction in the logged flights to show successful attempts.

Richard

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
Jun 04, 2011, 08:20 PM
Jim C
I used it today also. I like it. Richard makes a good suggestion for poker.

My suggestion would be to make all working times configurable in minutes AND seconds. Then I could start the round timer on the countdown and not try to double tap at launch if my pilot is a bit behind.

Great work on this app.
Jun 12, 2011, 02:01 AM
Jim C
I have now used this in two contests. Really makes the timer job a breeze on ladders, turn around and the slush time tasks. One screen for instant feedback to the pilot for round time, time in flight and remaining in target.

Aside from my previous comment on configuring working time in minutes and seconds (so I can start the round at the five second countdown mark) I think I am still missing something in poker. Not sure if I am using it correctly, but I still find a stop watch, paper and a round timer easier to use.

I really like the fact that it counts down accurately. The math on the screen times is always to the second and it does not do that funky staggered count down like some other timers do.

Thanks again for this program!

Quick Reply