This thread is privately moderated by Truglodite, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 31, 2011, 03:06 PM
Trader Rating: 97
Registered Aircraft Offender
Thread OP
Sold

Orange 6ch DSM2 Compatible Receivers & Satellites

I have 3 brand new in packaging Orange 6ch DSM2 compatible receivers, and 3 Orange 6ch DSM2 compatible satellite receivers for sale. All have been tested for binding, channels, and range.

Orange Rx's alone are $13 each, satellites are $20 each, shipped immediately via USPS First Class (w/ tracking) in the US, paypal only, no e-checks please. First person to post gets dibs. So if you are interested, please say so in this thread first to claim your place in line, then send me a PM. I'll respond via PM with my paypal info. If payment is not received within 24hrs after I PM my paypal info, the rx will be relisted.

Thanks for looking,
Kev

Currently available:
None

====Multiple items discount==
Take $1 off each additional item when you buy more than one item. Add up the total # if items you want (Rx/sat combo counts as 2 items), subtract 1, and that's the dollar amount of your discount. No limits... buy one, or buy all 6 items if you wish.

====Practical advice on using Orange Rx's==
These Rx's are compatible with any dsm2 transmitter. The 6ch rx's alone (sans satellite) are good for cheap/light/parkflyers. Buy a satellite rx to go with it if you need a full range link for your larger/faster/more expensive models.

====$2 Orange 6ch Rx Lightening service==
The Rx's weigh 10gm (with the orange casing), and the satellites weigh 2.7gm. I lightened the orange rx's I use in my planes by removing the case and wrapping with high quality Kapton tape; they ended up weighing just 3.9gm (case weighs 6gm more than a Kapton wrap). I charge a small $2 fee if you want me to lighten an rx you buy from me. I'll retest it after the surgery & include the empty case with it. Yes, I cut out a hole so a satellite can still be used, but I can leave it covered up if you prefer.
Last edited by Truglodite; Jun 01, 2011 at 07:02 PM.
to remove ads between posts
May 31, 2011, 03:20 PM
Trader Rating: 12
Larry G
I would like 2 of the orange Rxs.
Larry
May 31, 2011, 03:42 PM
Thread OP
PM sent, sale pending on 2 rx's...

Kev
May 31, 2011, 07:03 PM
Trader Rating: 26
Old gasbag glider guy; LSF 255
Interested in one (1) Satellite

Stan
May 31, 2011, 09:15 PM
Trader Rating: 28
What do you have left?
May 31, 2011, 09:23 PM
Thread OP
2 rx's sold to Larry.

Stan took dibs on one satellite... sale pending... sold.

Sale pending with HeliStyle on my last rx... sold

Buck, I've only got 2 satellites left.

Thanks,
Kev
Last edited by Truglodite; Jun 01, 2011 at 09:56 AM.
Jun 01, 2011, 06:03 PM
Trader Rating: 55
70 is the new 50
Kev,

I'll take the two satellites if they're still left.

-bob
Jun 01, 2011, 07:02 PM
Thread OP
Okey dokey Bob, pm sent and sale pending on my last satellites.

Money received... all sold.

Thanks,
Kev
Last edited by Truglodite; Jun 01, 2011 at 08:13 PM.

Quick Reply