MultiWiiCopter.com Scarab™ Airframes: Knife,FPV-Reconn,Vampire,Y-Siix,QuadOcta,Armour - Page 535 - RC Groups
May 19, 2015, 10:35 AM
Open the bay doors... HAL
Quote:
Originally Posted by greggsy2000
Hey guys,
Here is my Latest Vampire Video. Hope you like it. Its a bit of a change from all the miniquad flying vids that I see everyday. Its nice to slow the pace down a bit.

https://youtu.be/6gBHCJeZx5g
Nice video.... slowing the pace down has its place....

Do you use any expo on yaw when panning?
to remove ads between posts
May 20, 2015, 05:26 PM
multiwiicopter team pilot
Finally got a break in the autumn weather and was greeted with that special light we get at this time of the year so took the opportunity to go out and play with my Scarab Knife 270 down at the lagoon. Gave the new 5x4 hq props a nice run and got my new replayxd cam to record all the nice bits and gave the thumbs a workout ready for racing.
Scarab Knife 270 calverts (3 min 2 sec)
May 21, 2015, 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by karlosvontrapp
Finally got a break in the autumn weather and was greeted with that special light we get at this time of the year so took the opportunity to go out and play with my Scarab Knife 270 down at the lagoon. Gave the new 5x4 hq props a nice run and got my new replayxd cam to record all the nice bits and gave the thumbs a workout ready for racing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og_tzsax_KI
What FPV equipment are you using?
May 22, 2015, 11:44 AM
Hey guys I have a question, I have everything ready to go on my blade 270, I am just wondering if anyone knows where I can find T style props in 6045??? I can find regular ones all day long but even if they are kind of expensive I would still like a set.
May 23, 2015, 07:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJI27
What FPV equipment are you using?
I'm using the fpv shadow 600tvl cam and 400mw 5.8 tx from multiwiicopter.com and an e-osd to see what my voltages are in -flight
May 23, 2015, 09:25 AM
Quote:
I'm using the fpv shadow 600tvl cam and 400mw 5.8 tx from multiwiicopter.com and an e-osd to see what my voltages are in -flight
Thanks for the information...
May 27, 2015, 07:28 AM
I just went back and read the last 200 pages, seems like the thread died after deets decided to leave why can't we all just get along.

My MWC package for the case should be here tomorrow morning, that is the last piece of the puzzle.
May 31, 2015, 07:59 AM
Hi guys, went out for an adventure into the deep dark pine forests last weekend and found the perfect playground for the knife. Many many props were broken that day which resulted in a massive grin
Scarab Knife 270 Maydena (2 min 42 sec)
Jun 03, 2015, 08:12 AM
MultiWiiCopterPilot
Love that area Karl. Looks like an awesome spot to fly. What is your current knife setup?
Jun 03, 2015, 08:17 AM
MultiWiiCopterPilot
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJI27
Nice video.... slowing the pace down has its place....

Do you use any expo on yaw when panning?
Thanks. I have a little bit of expo on Yaw. Its probably something that I have just learnt to be aware of and be careful not to yaw too quickly or jerky when I fly. I normally adjust Yaw expo on my radios settings instead of in the gui.
Jun 09, 2015, 08:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by greggsy2000
Love that area Karl. Looks like an awesome spot to fly. What is your current knife setup?
thanks greggsy, at the moment i'm using the new 2206 carbonbird race motors alternating between 5x.45 and 5x4 hqprops and the hero 32 controller
Jun 29, 2015, 09:27 PM
Heya guys been playing around with a paris v5r3 board in a wing lately, running with the patrickE 2.3 wing code and thought i'd share a short clip of the RTH plus osd in action. Osd is running mwosd 1.4.
Paris v5r3 multiwiicopter wing RTH+OSD demo (1 min 53 sec)
Jul 01, 2015, 09:47 PM
MultiWiiCopterPilot
Is this running with the new gps module? Would be great to put MW2.4 on there and use some of the waypoint functions for autonomous flight.
Jul 10, 2015, 12:23 AM
If it flies, I can crash it!
I spiffed up my Scarab Knife 270 with some red paint. I really like how it came out. It's very 1960's Batmobile-ish.
Jul 10, 2015, 04:08 PM
Quote:
Hi guys, went out for an adventure into the deep dark pine forests last weekend and found the perfect playground for the knife. Many many props were broken that day which resulted in a massive grin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGCTXeqSl7Q
I see we are using the same camera for recording, can you take a pic of how you mounted it and how it's secured to the knife?